Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Backwoods Backpacker

nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

Follows Yamadax into the first room. "Hey what is your favorite kind of music?" nightmares asked.

"Well I like a bit of scream-o, dance and like Panic!At the disco and people.."They were both so close to the third room now that they could hear the music."Hey is that Fall out Boy: Thanks for the memories? I love that song!"

"Let's go check it out b/c I love that song to. LOl," nightmares says with a luagh and goes to check it out. "Come on."

Yamada join her in laughing and pushed the doors open to the danceing crowd. "Hey it is 'Thanks for the memories' we totally HAVE to dance!"

Luaghs and starts danceing like her crazy self. She motions for Yamada to join in. "I can't wait for the next song to play to find out what it is going to be."

:{Sorry I have to go my mothers kicking me off the computer.. sweatdrop G'night!}:
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

Follows Yamadax into the first room. "Hey what is your favorite kind of music?" nightmares asked.

"Well I like a bit of scream-o, dance and like Panic!At the disco and people.."They were both so close to the third room now that they could hear the music."Hey is that Fall out Boy: Thanks for the memories? I love that song!"

"Let's go check it out b/c I love that song to. LOl," nightmares says with a luagh and goes to check it out. "Come on."

Yamada join her in laughing and pushed the doors open to the danceing crowd. "Hey it is 'Thanks for the memories' we totally HAVE to dance!"

Luaghs and starts danceing like her crazy self. She motions for Yamada to join in. "I can't wait for the next song to play to find out what it is going to be."

:{Sorry I have to go my mothers kicking me off the computer.. sweatdrop G'night!}:

Night. Have a good one and take care.
Goes back to third room to wait for a dancing partner.
Kiki waits in Room 2 for her friend to appear. She dances with an invisible dance partner.
Quote:

Kiki waits in Room 2 for her friend to appear. She dances with an invisible dance partner.

Xelallian strides into the room, an apoligetic grin on his face. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Princess," whispered as he gently takes her hand. "What dance should we start with?" he inquires softly.

~~((So your not the person that sent a bouquet of flowers to my avi?))~~
*goes though the first door* why wait.. i just wanna dance
"You decide. Men are the leaders, the women follow." She smiled. She then whispers to him, "Soy el quién le envió la margarita. Usted no necesita esperar una semana si usted puede entender esto."
Rawr Im Teh Sex
*goes though the first door* why wait.. i just wanna dance

~~~Then go ahead if you want to. It's not a requirement to wait in the 3rd room. biggrin ~~~
Whispering softly into her ears, he suggested, "Let us start with a waltz." Also, looking deep into her eyes, he then mouthed, "De modo que usted es la doncella que me admira de lejos."

~~((Hehe. Free translations rocks!! Be back in 1 hr. or so. Gotta eat dinner. ))~~ confused
She gave a slight nod. "Posiblemente." She curtsied slightly.

~~Translators aren't always correct you know wink I thought that's what you were using. >_<~~
Xelallian returns the curtsy by bowing slightly. Then, he gently places a hand on Kiki's hip and begins the triangular footing of the waltz dance. He looks at her with a twinkle in his eye, beckoning her to join him in his waltz.

~~((You're spanish?? Anyway, free translators are good enough for someone that does not take spanish))~~
She smiled and moved along with him. They became 'one' as they danced in the steady 1-2-3 motion. Her left hand was rested on his right shoulder.

~~~I'm not...but I've got many friends who are, so I pick it up. >.< And I'm not complaining. It's not often I find someone willing to speak to me en español~~~
Xelallian abruptly stops the dance. He takes a step back away from her, and unbuttons the golden brooch on his jacket. Then, he produces a large bouquet of flowers from the inside of his jacket and hands it to her. "For you," he says with a smile. Then, he places a hand on Kiki's hip again and resumes the slow dance.

~~((Really did give you some flowers. biggrin Hope you like 'em))~~
She blushed. "Gracias." She took the bouquet and continued dancing with him.
As they continued to dance the waltz, Xelallian the clutz, accidently steps on his own foot as he tries to raise the other, resulting in a fall on the floor. "Ouch," he groaned. He sat himself up. "Sorry, but I don't usually dance like that." he apolagized, looking up at Kiki. "While we have stopped," he questioned, "would you care for some refreshments?" Xelallian hoisted himself upright and held out a hand to Kiki.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff