Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Alien Mystic

Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

*Removes his helmet* This was a last minute decision. Alas...selling my romani suit less than a week before the ball. Irony?

"Ironic indeed. Perhaps your ought to invest in a new one?"

Just paid for this suit of armor, a chain of command, and my katana. Needless to say, I'm broke. *He sighs* Perhaps I should wait before I act.

"We all make mistakes. Life's more fun when it's spontaneous."

*he smiles* Shall we dance? *Offers his hand*

Roze raised her eyebrows, genuinely surprised. "I suppose, although I must warn you, I cannot dance."
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
Guessing that she was to quiet the girl just continued to walk towards a room, the third room she supposed.She put her stuffie down, to childish for a dance and went to the punch bowl and looked at her reflection, alone would she always be?

Hey, I may be a girl but do you want to go and have fun in the first room with me? Just to dance and have fun?
((Sorry bored people....Look! A guy! Sorry...computer froze...it keeps actin up... sweatdrop ))

Kiki nodded. "Okay." She followed him to room 2.

((Aw damn...okay. I'll ttyl!))
Since she got no anwser she went back to sit on the floor leaning against the wall thinking about her BF and how he was to her. She starts to cry a little bit b/c she misses him so much. "Don't mind me. i am a little stressed out b/c of my Bf who moved a while ago," said nightmares.
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

*Removes his helmet* This was a last minute decision. Alas...selling my romani suit less than a week before the ball. Irony?

"Ironic indeed. Perhaps your ought to invest in a new one?"

Just paid for this suit of armor, a chain of command, and my katana. Needless to say, I'm broke. *He sighs* Perhaps I should wait before I act.

"We all make mistakes. Life's more fun when it's spontaneous."

*he smiles* Shall we dance? *Offers his hand*

Roze raised her eyebrows, genuinely surprised. "I suppose, although I must warn you, I cannot dance."

Well, forget the dance...How about a drink?

Alien Mystic

Commander Zulin

Well, forget the dance...How about a drink?

Roze smiled and stood up. "I don't drink alcohol, but I guess some water would nice."

Backwoods Backpacker

nightmaresdreams93
Since she got no anwser she went back to sit on the floor leaning against the wall thinking about her BF and how he was to her. She starts to cry a little bit b/c she misses him so much. "Don't mind me. i am a little stressed out b/c of my Bf who moved a while ago," said nightmares.

"Oh sorry I wasn't talking I just kinda drift off into space sometimes...The painting on the ceiling is really pretty when you look at it from the reflection of the punch.."She brushed her bangs out of her face and smiled nervously. "Aww your boyfriend moved away awhile ago? How sad.."
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

"Oh sorry I wasn't talking I just kinda drift off into space sometimes...The painting on the ceiling is really pretty when you look at it from the reflection of the punch.."She brushed her bangs out of her face and smiled nervously. "Aww your boyfriend moved away awhile ago? How sad.."

Something you have to deal with, ya kno? Do you want to go and dance in the first room with me, if you are ok danceing and haveing fun with a girl who is a friend that is.
~~~~~Sorry guys, but I g2g to bed now! So, please, I beg of you, behave!!!! And, if there IS any trouble, please PM me, and just...ignore whatever that trouble may be...or something...just don't make it even worse! I beg of you not to make it worse....And, please don't let the thread die! Keep partyin!!! I'm plannin on making a guild that holds balls and whatnot...maybe...its just a thought. So, if you'd like to keep chattin with meh even when the event is over, please, PM me! I like to talk! smile So, have fun everyone, have an awesome night!~~~~~~

Backwoods Backpacker

nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

Something you have to deal with, ya kno? Do you want to go and dance in the first room with me, if you are ok danceing and haveing fun with a girl who is a friend that is.

"Yeah, most of the time I don't even dance at these things, and when I do it's always with a friend." Her face lit up a ibt and she started walking into the corridor to the first room. "C'mon, I think there playing a song I like!"
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

"Yeah, most of the time I don't even dance at these things, and when I do it's always with a friend." Her face lit up a ibt and she started walking into the corridor to the first room. "C'mon, I think there playing a song I like!"

Follows Yamadax into the first room. "Hey what is your favorite kind of music?" nightmares asked.

Backwoods Backpacker

nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

Follows Yamadax into the first room. "Hey what is your favorite kind of music?" nightmares asked.

"Well I like a bit of scream-o, dance and like Panic!At the disco and people.."They were both so close to the third room now that they could hear the music."Hey is that Fall out Boy: Thanks for the memories? I love that song!"
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

"Well I like a bit of scream-o, dance and like Panic!At the disco and people.."They were both so close to the third room now that they could hear the music."Hey is that Fall out Boy: Thanks for the memories? I love that song!"

"Let's go check it out b/c I love that song to. LOl," nightmares says with a luagh and goes to check it out. "Come on."

Backwoods Backpacker

nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

"Let's go check it out b/c I love that song to. LOl," nightmares says with a luagh and goes to check it out. "Come on."

Yamada join her in laughing and pushed the doors open to the danceing crowd. "Hey it is 'Thanks for the memories' we totally HAVE to dance!"
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93
YamadaxHanatarou-kun
nightmaresdreams93

Yamada join her in laughing and pushed the doors open to the danceing crowd. "Hey it is 'Thanks for the memories' we totally HAVE to dance!"

Luaghs and starts danceing like her crazy self. She motions for Yamada to join in. "I can't wait for the next song to play to find out what it is going to be."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff