Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold!

Gold! Yay! 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

"I like that. It's different." She said in response to his name. "A little bit of this, and a little bit of that. I just don't care for rap and modern country...I like country from like, late 80's and up to '99...there are a few songs I like now though." She laughed. "You?"
This is getting boring. (sticks tongue out)
*Walks into the room* This armor is quite impractical for dancing. Wonder how many women like a man in a can?
"Hmmm. I'm more of an alternative rock person. I like songs from the 90's and up." he answered. "And rap isn't considered music." he added. THough Xelallian loved loud music, the loud songs were starting to make his head swim. "You want to try room 2 now?" he asked, his body swaying a little from the throbbing of his head.

(Gonna sleep now. Be back around 7 or 8 EST tomorrow)

Anxious Voter

*bored*
"Well life sucks, then you die." Maybe it's time to move on...

Alien Mystic

Commander Zulin
*Walks into the room* This armor is quite impractical for dancing. Wonder how many women like a man in a can?

"Indeed, perhaps you ought to wear something a little more practical." Said Roze, amused, from across the room.
To Commander Zulin, " I would dance with you if you would lose the sword."
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

"Indeed, perhaps you ought to wear something a little more practical." Said Roze, amused, from across the room.

*Removes his helmet* This was a last minute decision. Alas...selling my romani suit less than a week before the ball. Irony?

Alien Mystic

Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

*Removes his helmet* This was a last minute decision. Alas...selling my romani suit less than a week before the ball. Irony?

"Ironic indeed. Perhaps your ought to invest in a new one?"
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

Just paid for this suit of armor, a chain of command, and my katana. Needless to say, I'm broke. *He sighs* Perhaps I should wait before I act.

Alien Mystic

Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

Just paid for this suit of armor, a chain of command, and my katana. Needless to say, I'm broke. *He sighs* Perhaps I should wait before I act.

"We all make mistakes. Life's more fun when it's spontaneous."

Backwoods Backpacker

A small, afraid looking girl holding her bunnie quietly walks in through the doors. "Umm.." The girl talks quietly but cannot be heard. "Excuse me...Hello?"
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin
Lolita Roze
Commander Zulin

"We all make mistakes. Life's more fun when it's spontaneous."

*he smiles* Shall we dance? *Offers his hand*
Walks into the third room and says, "Hi." she goes to sit down on the floor leaning against the wall and waits for a boy to come walking in and ask her to dance.

Backwoods Backpacker

Guessing that she was to quiet the girl just continued to walk towards a room, the third room she supposed.She put her stuffie down, to childish for a dance and went to the punch bowl and looked at her reflection, alone would she always be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff