Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold!

Gold! Yay! 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

babycakesBabe
as the young women wiped off another tear she saw the girl coming up to her she covers her face on the table

are you ok?
He looks around absentmindedly, waiting for his partner to finish comforting the woman. However, his eyes soon fall upon his watch and sighs in despair. It was late. He then sighs again as he gets up and walks over to KiKi. "Alas, it is late, and it is time for me to go," he whispered into Kiki's ear, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Then, he bows slightly, and leaves the room.

~~((Had to put that ending in because I can't get back on tonight, and its the last day of the ball. PM me if you want to RP agian wink ))~~
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
as the young women wiped off another tear she saw the girl coming up to her she covers her face on the table

are you ok?

"No i just figured out my boyfriend is cheating on me" she said crying on the table..
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

"No i just figured out my boyfriend is cheating on me" she said crying on the table..

o i'm so sorry *hands her a hankerchief* its ok hes promable not the right guy!
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

" ya your probly right" then she grbs the hanekercheif "thanx she sais teary
"Hasta que satisfacemos otra vez." She replied to him, kissing him gently on the lips before he left, and smiled.
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

your welcome, i know how you feel i've been cheated on by many wizards!
PrincessKiki
"Hasta que satisfacemos otra vez." She replied to him, kissing him gently on the lips before he left, and smiled.

YOU SPEAK SPANISH TOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOO SPANISH PRIDE! ><
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

*little ears show up from her burning red hair* she gasps! then tryss to cover her ears but they keep sticking out then she blushes of embarresment
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

"Hey sweety...don't cry...guys are jerks. It's just the way they are." She smiled at the girl and gave her a gentle hug. "No matter where you are, there will always be someone to comfort you when you need it, even when you think you're alone. You can always give me a call...I know that you don't know me...but believe me...I've been through my fair share of breakups this school year."
PrincessKiki
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

are you ok?

"Hey sweety...don't cry...guys are jerks. It's just the way they are." She smiled at the girl and gave her a gentle hug. "No matter where you are, there will always be someone to comfort you when you need it, even when you think you're alone. You can always give me a call...I know that you don't know me...but believe me...I've been through my fair share of breakups this school year."

"Aww thanx.Yay i dont need him! wat have i been sdoing all my life! i need someone who cares" she said confident to find her man
Don't ever let a guy hurt you. Toughen up and move on. That's what the jerk is probably doing. Don't let them hurt you. Okay?
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe
gaaa45
babycakesBabe

*little ears show up from her burning red hair* she gasps! then tryss to cover her ears but they keep sticking out then she blushes of embarresment

its ok *waves her tail at her*
Perrin_Wolfgard
Don't ever let a guy hurt you. Toughen up and move on. That's what the jerk is probably doing. Don't let them hurt you. Okay?

"Aww thanx" the lady sais getting up with her ears perked up ^_^
babycakesBabe
Perrin_Wolfgard

"Aww thanx" the lady sais getting up with her ears perked up ^_^

Kiki grabs her hand and brings her over to Perrin. "Go on, dance!" She smiled and backed off laughing. "Any music requests?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff