• Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

User Image

H e l l o,__m y__f e l l o w__G a i a n s!

I'm going to draw a few headshots for nice people and/or those with cute avatars! All ToS/forum rules and guideline rules apply here, but above all, common courtesy is expected.

Try and be patient, I'll try to draw everyone I can.

There are no expectations! Just enjoy the company! :3

Examples~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•º:.My art shop|My avatar art collection|My Deviantart|My Profile.:º•

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
Completed:

x x x x x x x

_________________________________________________________.

O M G,__D R A W__M E!

If you'd like to draw me back! Please draw this avatar with a pink sheep instead of a yeti!

User Image

Or my Original character, if you prefer.
X~X~X

Pandie LUBS her some art! ^D^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Annnnnnnd....ACTION!

*pulls out camcorder* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Little bee,
Dreaming you go,
Weather and rose is all you know,
Weather and rose is all you see,
Drinking the dewdrop's mystery.
Ooooh, draw me please. biggrin
hi sup people

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

you like my avvie? n.n
Ah hello, I would love art if you wanted to do it.
Do me <3
Do You Color?
Yoko gets arts?
Draw me please~ =3

Pretty Ill do you in return.
A doodle on art and by hand >33

Art for teh Vallish?

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

WOWZERS! Bombarded! biggrin

*looks around* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Tipper

Is my avatar cute? mad

Kekeke, I know it isn't. It's so scary-like. x3
I dunno, I just thought it would be fun for you. =]

(Edit: Oh, yeah, may I scribble you? I can't draw, and my mad skillz are limited. xD)

If you have time, could you draw me?
<333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas