Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cleocatra Osiris
Fleeples
A riddle:

Iron roof, glass walls, burns and burns but never falls.

Lantern, no googling needed.

Next.

@Gas Mask.

Yes they are.

if you dont like biscuits it should be because ur alergic to the stuff in them but i bet ur biscuits are good

Lonely Explorer

First person who's solved that right away.

An assassin is condemned to death. He has a choice of three rooms. One is full of burning flames, one is full of lions that have not eaten for three years, and one full of assassins with guns. Which should he choose?
Can I have some?

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Winterwolf88
Cleocatra Osiris
Winterwolf88
Cleocatra Osiris
mothers are annoying.

They most surely are. 3nodding *fiddles with bag of flour* They just make you want to flick a spoon full of this stuff at them. rolleyes But they do it out of love of course. sweatdrop

Probably not. She just wants me to take care of everything.

Well, I am sure she loves you. 3nodding Besides, mothers just tend to be picky at times and demand odd task. Tis just in their nature I guess. whee

She's just incompetent. My mother is strange.

And no, the gravestone had "BUMP" on it.

I think it's in my photobucket now...
xxGas.Maskxx
[~Jesus.Freak~]
xxGas.Maskxx
[~Jesus.Freak~]
~Fondleme~
surprised
-hugs-

do i hear hugs? whee
Yep! -hugs you-

sweetness -hugs back- blaugh
Niiice. ^-^
xxGas.Maskxx
Winterwolf88
xxGas.Maskxx
Winterwolf88
xxGas.Maskxx
hm so how is everybody? xp

*looks up from mixing bowl* Hehe, like totally peachy keen! biggrin *smiles and hops about* And you? mrgreen

what are you baking??? eek and im just wondaful at the moment thanks

Hehe, why cookies of course! mrgreen *prods ingredients* Hmm, or cake. *crosses arms and waggles a wooden spoon* Actually, it depends on what everyone likes! razz

well uh i like ice cream/cookie/cakes xp so if you put that in mind that would be sweet of you 3nodding xd

Oakie dokie artichokie. blaugh

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Fleeples

An assassin is condemned to death. He has a choice of three rooms. One is full of burning flames, one is full of lions that have not eaten for three years, and one full of assassins with guns. Which should he choose?

Lions. They're dead.

User Image

These are too easy.
Fleeples

The Lion room. Cause they're dead. Right?
Cleocatra Osiris
Fleeples

Lions. They're dead.

User Image

These are too easy.
Hmm, It's either that was the person's last name, or that was photoshopped. If I had a bigger image of it I could probably tell you

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
[~Jesus.Freak~]
Fleeples

The Lion room. Cause they're dead. Right?

The room full of fire could be full of tame candles, and the Lions could have been fed via IV, but that isn't too likely.
Cleocatra Osiris
Fleeples

Lions. They're dead.

User Image

These are too easy.
It could also be that you've heard them before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff