Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
O_O eye fish, mango tea is the best!!! 4laugh All tea is great!
Yes, mangos are great alone.
Also mango juice is good~

teaneko: Well my mango tea is gross. >M
I've had some pretty terrible tea, tea. Like.. truely swill. Ver disappointing.

On the other hand, I've got some wonderful loose leaf mango tea in my cupboard at the moment.

4,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have Honey Chamomille Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, and Peach Apricot Honeybush tea in my cupboard. o_o!
Anyone ever had Arizona Ice Tea?
gonk
oreokooky
I have Honey Chamomille Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, and Peach Apricot Honeybush tea in my cupboard. o_o!

I'm not going to list mine. xd

Fish: Yuss, very good. Also good is Tradewinds Iced Tea. They make a lovely honey tea. heart

4,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have, Fish! But I prefer the tea that you make yourself at home. Arizona's teas are too sweet for my liking. sweatdrop

tulo - I think we wouldn't see another post from you until tomorrow if you listed all the teas that you have. lol
Takes an ice cold glass of sugary lemonade and leaves behind a quarter. Thank you, ma'amoiselle. *Bows and tips hat*

Oh, and the best tea is either Passion by Tazo or any fruity Celestial Seasons flavor. I'm leaning towards Raspberry as the ultimate.

4,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*inspects Monsieur's sig*
Monty Python fan, eh? xd
oreo~
I agree, home brewed tea is much better.
C:

Hmm lets go raid my tea drawer thing shall we?
Green, green tea with brown rice, green tea with jasmine, bittersweet melon[which I dislike], chamomille, Lipton, lotus, cranberry, and this roasted corn stoof.
oreokooky
I have, Fish! But I prefer the tea that you make yourself at home. Arizona's teas are too sweet for my liking. sweatdrop

tulo - I think we wouldn't see another post from you until tomorrow if you listed all the teas that you have. lol

Nono, I had bugs, remember? My tea is mostly contained at the moment. ninja I'm not back up to my former glory. crying

Monsieur: Not so much a fan of the herbals, necessarily. They have their time and place, but I lean towards flavoured black teas, or just plain Red Rose most of the time.

Now I have to go cut up vegebles for stirfry. And then I have to go barbeque the meat.
Sounds yummy Tulo.
><
*is in the mood for miso fish*

8,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
*slithers in*

biggrin ;
Hello thur.
C:

4,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bye tulo! crying

I think home brewed plain green tea is by far my favourite though... Now I'm craving it. >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff