Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o i hate school!!! xp xd stressed scream gonk domokun
I'm in art school, and I'm 25 years old. Gives me a bit of a different perspective, I think. wink

*searches for lunch*
*eats a too expensive sandwich*
*draws for her comic*

Hesitant Bookworm

mad my head hurts stare its my own fault though i didnt drink enough today sweatdrop
*tips Emmy's head back and pours bottles of water into her mouth* mad tulo will make you better!

Hesitant Bookworm

*taps her forehead reflector* It's okay. I'm a doctor. I know what I've doing. biggrin

Hesitant Bookworm

xd i belive you and i think i'll be ok - i'll drink lots this evening and hope i dont have to get up too many times in the night to go pee sweatdrop and then i should be ok in the morning.

Hesitant Bookworm

i have a photo of my prom dress for you all. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the top bit is really shimmery. in the dark it looks like its dark blue but when its bright it looks really really green. the bottom bit we think its a bit brighter irl than it is in that photo. It doesnt stick out like that either, it kind of hangs off my hips which i think makes the skirt look really nice. I was going to borrow a hoop from my friend rhiannon (the hoop came with her dress but she doesnt like the way it looks when its on) but i decided it looks nicer just hanging off my hips. We had to get it special made because im stupidly proportioned.
I plan to get my hair done like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My prom is on the 2nd of July in the Angel hotel.
its going to be so fun!!! 4laugh as you can probably tell im excited.

my headaches almost gone too!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces