Welcome to Gaia! ::

See anything suspicious?

Yes 0.52763819095477 52.8% [ 105 ]
No 0.47236180904523 47.2% [ 94 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 >

D: I AM SORRY THAT HE GOT AWAY!

HOWEVER, I BELIEVE IN YOU GAIANS! I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND HIM, OR, IN THE CASE HE IS NOT THE ARSONIST OR DID NOT HELP THE ARSONIST, WHOEVER IS GUILTY!

Yosh! -Flashy grin and thumbs up!-
"s**t!" The barrier knocks Crimson out of the helicopter, as he quickly eases the hammer of his revolver back into a safe posisition, as not to shoot anyone by accident. Landing on his back, Crimson stands, and watches the helicopter as it flies away. "Hmph..." Crimson sighs and moves the revolver back into his coat pocket, and turns to look at all the bystanders watching the event. "What are you looking at..." He says slyly, he was in a BAD mood.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hare walked to crimson. "you alright, GIB?" he said, running a hand through his hair. He wasnt to happy about donovan's escape either.
"I'm fine..." Crimson said bluntly while brushing off his coat. "My names Agent Crimson, crew member of the GiB... and jeez, and I gonna get told for this one." He turned to look at the man who he had just worked with, the man who's name only overheard... "You did good." Crimson said, the detective helped Crimson not make a mistake that he would regret. "I'm sorry, I never actually caught your name..."

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"What about the arsonist?" Mr. Eccentricity said, emerging from the shadows.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hare extended his hand. "Detective March Hare. I'm not really a detective though." he said. "To be Honest I wasnt expected to have a case tonight. Or to be working with the GIB for that matter. I guess today was full of suprises."
"The cops got an acomplice, they should be able to close in on the arsonist in a little while." Crimson clenched his fist at the thought of it.

-Edit- Crimson shook the Detective's hand. "The world is FULL of suprises I must say..." Crimson paused and eyed the man. "You could make a pretty good Agent, that is, if you wanted to be one." He gives a light hearted smile at the detective.
    -Blinks!-

IT SEEMS NONE OF YOU ARE VERY HAPPY! HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD! YOU HAVE MOVED THIS CASE FORWARD IN MANY TERMS! AND, BESIDES, WASN'T HE ONLY AN ASSISTANT ANYWAY?!

Bottom line!: YOU SHOULD ALL BE MORE YOUTHFUL!!! 8'D

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"An agent? hmm... I'll consider it, Crimson." Hare said, as he smirked.
while he failed to catch donovan or find out exactly what he did. he seemed to think that he had done all he can for the time being.

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Seeing that the action has finally ceased, Volucris got up and walked back to the ......place they were at originally. o.O
Crimson yawned, stretched, and put his hands on the back of his head. "Thanks Lee, I'll be sure to keep that in mind while I'm soaking my bladder in caffine." Crimson smiled, and thought to himself Lawlz, never sleep. "See you around Detective." Giving a wave with his left hand, he walks away with his hand behind his head, You can't win 'em all.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hare walked back towards the ball. "Might as well enjoy the evening." he said to himself, as he twirled his staff.
"Hahahhaha! Harry Potter got off again!" So many ways that could be taken >_<. "Well, back to Ace and the other dude with the secret brief case. DAMN! I missed it! And that other guy ran off with my matches! GRrrr. I need those for people."

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Detective Hare
Hare walked back towards the ball. "Might as well enjoy the evening." he said to himself, as he twirled his staff.

"Indeed," Kethavain said as he left the place and disappeared into the main crowd of the party.

((Goodbye, everyone! Great roleplaying! Feel free to PM and talk to me!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff