Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 >

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Charon-Donovan
:pulled himself inside the helicopter before Hare jumped: What are you doing?

"chasing a suspect, whats it look like!" he yelled in trustration as he pulled himself into the helicopter. "your not getting away from me." he said.

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Getting closer and closer, Volucris could almost see perfectly of what's going down. She saw Hare jump to the helicopter, which resulted in a bad notch in her stomach.
"He shoulda gotten wings", she thought with a sigh.
Next, she saw a streak of fire come from the cliff. Volucris knew too well who that could be.
"Great. Hopefully, nobody dies or TIM would get pissed."

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mr. Eccentricity had been inside the building, quietly watching the scene from inside the shadows. He headed outside to where everyone was, and sighed. "Oh dear..."
Detective Hare
Charon-Donovan

"chasing a suspect, whats it look like!" he yelled in trustration as he pulled himself into the helicopter. "your not getting away from me." he said.

:since they're now close over the land, Charon pushes Hare at the doorway: Get out, moron. You think you can do anything in here?
Crimson shook his head, and watched as the suspect and Detective Hare struggled inside the helicopter. "Damn it, damnit..." Sheathing is other katana, he then made a run for the cliff, and the helicopter. Jumping into the door, he ignores the suspect and Hare, but rather draws his revolver, which sat in his jacket pocket, on the pilot. "Fly and Die." he smirks at his remark, it rhymed... it was classy.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Charon-Donovan
Detective Hare
Charon-Donovan

:since they're now close over the land, Charon pushes Hare at the doorway: Get out, moron. You think you can do anything in here?

hare held his place as charon tried to push him. "honestly i didnt think that far ahead. but think for a minute charon. theres a guy out there who could send this helicopter to kingdom come, do you really wanna be standing in such an easy target?" hare extended a hand. "just give it up and come with me. i'll make sure you wont get hurt."
    ;.;

IT SEEMS THAT I AM UNWANTED!

I shall leave you all to your agent business while I go and spread youth and peace!

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Volucris stopped in her tracks. She was two-thirds of the way there.
She watched as the helicopter moved across the skies, and the men's attempt to capture Donovan.
"So..much drama..." Volucris said, plainly. Maybe, a little too much drama.
Volucris sat where she stood and watched the action unfold.
:the pilot swerves back out over the ocean quickly: Shoot and we all die. Don't want that, do you?

:Charon sighs: You all overreact far to much. Why do you care about this? :pushes Hare towards the door again and hitting the wall, tripping a switch and causing a barrier to pop up between the interior of the helicopter and the area around the doorway: I think you should just let it go.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hare swung his staff at the barrier, but it only made it shake. "damn... pretty sneaky Donovan." hare grabbed a handle to maintain his balance.
"just what did you do? was there something besides the arson? whats going on?" hare demanded information.
"I'm willing to take my chances..." Crimson said with a smirk that showed both cockiness, and insanity. Without turning his head he says to the suspect. "To protect Gaia at all costs, from the paranormal, the sick, and twisted. I'd suppose we'd need you alive for questioning." Crimson cocked back the hammer on his revolver, turning the cylinder two one of the heavy .357 bullets sitting in the chamber.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hare looked at crimson with a grimace and a cocked eyebrow, a facial expression that could only say That is a horrible idea, what are you thinking? hare had seen enough spy movies to know that the shield would probably bounce the bullet right back when fired.
    D: !

I want to leave, but this is exciting!

Still, I can't help but wonding why gaians act they way they do! So peculair compared to the villagers from Konohagakure no Sato! @.@
We don't do arson. It's not our thing. :Charon reaches for the other button and the pilot swings the helicopter back over land:

That's all I can tell you, I'm afraid. Wouldn't want you to be able to find us, right? :he pushes it, and the barrier quickly moves outward toward the door, sweeping out Hare and Crimson, then disappears:

Goodbye. :the helicopter falls quickly to avoid any attacks from Crimson, then flies quickly along the cliff and out of sight:

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
in an attempt to get back, hare swung his staff hoping it would catch on, but to no avail. The young detective fell to the ground, with a hard thump.
groaning he rose to his feet to see the helicopter leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff