Welcome to Gaia! ::

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The girl hears someone approch her.After years of living in the forest,you get great hearing.She does not worry about the person,they probibly do not notice her.She jerks suddenly as the person lays their hand upon her shoulders and asks "hey you alright?"Her face turns toward the person tear streaks upon her face,and seeing that it is a boy with a close resmblance to her misery,she covers her face with her hands and sobbs.
He wrapped his arms around her and said, "hey stop crying. Whats wrong?" he asks again.
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
-sits on a chair and waits-

walks over. "care to dance"
-smiles- I'd love to. ^_^ -gets up-
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8

The clone of Kai ((i did it when i went after the other girl)) wrapped his arm around her waist then grabbed her hand. he began to stroll around the dance floor.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
The boy wraps her in a warm hug.The girl,shocked but slightly embrassed asks,"Will you sit with me?"she lightly tapps the seat beside her."By the way,I'm Meicca."
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8

The clone of Kai ((i did it when i went after the other girl)) wrapped his arm around her waist then grabbed her hand. he began to stroll around the dance floor.
((Sorry I had to reply to a few PM's lol)) -smiles and wraps her arms around his shoulders and twils with him-
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8

((Sorry I had to reply to a few PM's lol)) -smiles and wraps her arms around his shoulders and twils with him-

The clone danced with her. It then twirled her around and smiled.

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
walks in the main entrance trying not to be noticed and quietly slips over to the refreshment table
"im Kai." he said to meliccia. He sat down on the railings of the marble balcony and looked at her. "so why were you crying?" he asks.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Suddenly,before the boy can answer,Meicca feels that something is wrong in the forest!"I have to go!"She says as she runs toward the the forest.All that was left of the girl was the single tear on the railing...
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8

-smiles and giggled- "You're a good dancer"
walks in alone and sits in a chair crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8
KaiTirips
Dark_Gates8

-smiles and giggled- "You're a good dancer"

the clone smiles and does hundreds of diferent ballroom dance moves. Finally, the music ends and he lays her back while still holding her up.
The real kai looks down at the tear. He sniffs it and goes wolf. He follows close behind her. Once he caought up, he went human and ran by her side. "whats going on?" he asks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff