Welcome to Gaia! ::

AquaPearl234
I think for the 6th annual Ball we should a fasion tread! with all the contests like Designing the next new gaia outfit and with the tektek avatar contests like make a prep, goth, worker, Mr and Mrs Fasion, Hippie, and Formal Wear! With the prizes should be some monthly letters The most expenve outfit - eleagent ball gowns sweatdrop -. Give Away Great Prizes to random people, and best poster - has to be PMed to the Co-Host and lots more!! heart heart

Who likes my idea???

I think AquaPearl234 has a pretty good idea going here!
More communication between room hosts.
Bon-turn
AquaPearl234
I think for the 6th annual Ball we should a fasion tread! with all the contests like Designing the next new gaia outfit and with the tektek avatar contests like make a prep, goth, worker, Mr and Mrs Fasion, Hippie, and Formal Wear! With the prizes should be some monthly letters The most expenve outfit - eleagent ball gowns sweatdrop -. Give Away Great Prizes to random people, and best poster - has to be PMed to the Co-Host and lots more!! heart heart

Who likes my idea???

I think AquaPearl234 has a pretty good idea going here!
Some of that we already did, but that is in fact a good idea. How would you design the next Gaia outfit using Tektek? The Designing the next Gaia outfit is neat, but it's up to the admins to pick it, if they do. But for fun, yeah that'd be cool.
Elindranyth

Hey! how are you? Fancy meeting you here.
Um... hi. =3

I honestly think there should be at least an annoucment a week or three days before the ball. Although, the contests were awsome (no complaint about them :3 ), I think there could be a few more Art contests, and such. sweatdrop
I haven't read all the posts, guess I'm just too lazy. So if someone already said this you can go ahead and delete the post. How about if we make the event go on for a longer period of time?
Hana No Chi
Um... hi. =3

I honestly think there should be at least an annoucment a week or three days before the ball. Although, the contests were awsome (no complaint about them :3 ), I think there could be a few more Art contests, and such. sweatdrop
Us Host and CoHost, and Organizers can't make a official announcement, that's up to the Admins. And they just chose to make it on the same day. Maybe they'll make an earlier one next year.

@Kyonkyon713: Naw. This is more than enough time.

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Kyonkyon713
I haven't read all the posts, guess I'm just too lazy. So if someone already said this you can go ahead and delete the post. How about if we make the event go on for a longer period of time?

The hard thing with that is finding people who can be around to host for a longer event. If we were to move it up to March, people would still be in school, and even if it's still in the summer, alot of people work during the week. Weekends really make the best time for events, and those that drag out over the week tend to get really boring by the end of them, with less and less interest and participation in them.
User Image
we need to give away free stuff. I know exclaim
An event link on the home page would be nice...........
Loves2read
An event link on the home page would be nice...........
-Bzzzt- Seconded, although this would have to be done by the administrators. Normal users set up the ball itself, and have no control over that manner of advertisement.

Naughty Rabbit

Sazzarah
I thought it was a really great time. You guys did a great job for running this, being only modest users and not almighty mods rofl

Next year, it'd be cool to have a sort of date registration thing a month or so beforehand, so everybody could find partners to 'accompany' them to the ball. There were a lot of emo, angsty girls hanging about because nobody would dance with them xd
LMAO @ that last part. that would be awesome xd

on another note, i really wish Gaia still had that user's adverts on the side of the forum still, i would have bought up space like nothing to advertise this thing.
Semi Lionhart
Hana No Chi
Um... hi. =3

Us Host and CoHost, and Organizers can't make a official announcement, that's up to the Admins. And they just chose to make it on the same day. Maybe they'll make an earlier one next year.

That reminds me of something I wanted to ask. surprised

How DO you become a host/co-host? XP
If the anniversary ball isn't on or near the actual anniversary, and you're just placing it whenever it would be convenient, then it's just an event. Also, "ball" implies something grand and formal, and there's little of that here.

And whatever happened to the old NPC's? Honestly, I hate the weekly comics and random people in the banner because they've really helped along the total destruction of the interesting story and plot lines that made Gaia so unique and fun. To avoid becoming completely sidetracked though, I dislike events not hosted by the old NPC's, and that don't appear to be well planned with a lot of thought into it.

~END~

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Hana No Chi
Semi Lionhart
Hana No Chi
Um... hi. =3

That reminds me of something I wanted to ask. surprised

How DO you become a host/co-host? XP

As for me, I saw a link to the guild, joined, helped out by offering to do a profile auction, and then applied to be a host when we figured out how many rooms there were going to be. I wasn't chosen as a host, but one of the hosts asked me to be his co-host. Last minute, the host of my room found out he wasn't gonna be able to be around this weekend, so I got to step in to be host.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces