Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
crystalaur0ra
I think there should be more administration on the giveaways. I was burned on two different posts, them completely wasting my time. One I gave a correct answer to a trivia, and the mod over there gave me a double or nothing question, it was not stated in any rules or told to me prior to the question I would have to answer two, and i received nothing. The other one, I posted lottery numbers and they did an initial drawing, nobody's numbers hit, she said she'd do it again, and that was like 4 days ago, nothing has been added to the post since my last comment. I'd like to commend matityahu for the fact that even though I didn't win, he appreciated that I was participating so fervently and rewarded me. I had a lot of fun with .faux.hawk.'s post, I haven't received anything yet, but I was told I was going to get a pm later today so I'm not so worried... Also for the giving and receiving, I think ppl should thank you if you randomly give them presents, you shouldn't have to get upset because they didn't even say thanks. Those are my two cents.
what threads were these in? Please note that unless it took place in a stickied thread, it probably wasn't anything "official" that the users in charge of the ball had any control over, and there were alot of giveaways done that were done by random guests and not people who had any part in organizing the ball itself.
i suggest fleepless should become a host next year!
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding now playing in the blazing combustion room!

DOTA song-basshunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces