Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image

I was mightily impressed! biggrin The main rooms were a little intimidating, but that's probably an issue of mine more than anyone else's. XD

I do think more advertising would have been nice, but I realized everyone did what they could in that area.

Perhaps next year someone will start a conga line thread/I will find or start this mythical thread. Can't have a party without a conga line! XDD
|||
First of all I love the ball you and the other host have done a wonderful job.
Although I thought that some of the rooms were confusing .
Anyway I love the themes idea it's great.
So I thought If its not too bold to make a suggestion for next years theme.
Well I was thinking what if the theme for next year was the different stages of GAIA!
Like one of the rooms be '03 with pics and things from that year and so forth up to next year.That way we can celebrate gaia by celebrating Gaia.
Make a plot, make it fun for the gaians. A lot of people I talked to said they got bored after a few minutes. The Theme I am pretty sure everyone liked. Too many avi contest, a lot of them were unorganized. Thats all I can think of, other than that great party! 3nodding
Vanilla Incense
|||
Well I was thinking what if the theme for next year was the different stages of GAIA!
Like one of the rooms be '03 with pics and things from that year and so forth up to next year.That way we can celebrate gaia by celebrating Gaia.
I think this theme would be great for next year. 3nodding Great thinking.
mentaz
Vanilla Incense
|||
I think this theme would be great for next year. 3nodding Great thinking.

|||

Thanks 4laugh

Hilarious Gekko

Good Job on the ball! I really enjoyed hanging out here. This was also my first Annual ball, so keep in mind I have nothing to compare it to. xp

A few quick suggestions though.
1. In the sticky Avi contests, the voting was even done in all but 1 or 2 of them before I could get on, and I got on only 3 hours after the announcement. xp So perhaps let the contest run for a full 24 hours perhaps in each one?

2. The theme this year was excellent. As a theme for next year, perhaps different era's in time? Such as a Medevil, a Classical, a Modern, a 50's, a Prehistoric, And/or others that I know Im totally forgetting. xp

Hilarious Gekko

Vanilla Incense
|||
Normally I would say that is an awesome and great idea, but I fear that this may cause more elitist threads and such to spring up. xp As it is its a growing problem for gaia, not because of a big number, but they are becoming more and more noticeable. sweatdrop So that would be one more way of them saying 03's ONLY! xp
I dont think we need to add more to anyone's egos...
I would love to see Trophy images or special certificates made for the winners of contests and participants and such along side the prizes. ^.^

I'm such a Trophy whore. >.<

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I made winner graphics in the Light room. Trophies someone offered, but it never came to pass. *sigh*

Lonely Explorer

Tookie_Mookie
I would love to see Trophy images or special certificates made for the winners of contests and participants and such along side the prizes. ^.^

That would be nice, but that would be.... 50 trophies for me to make? Just for the fire room?
I concur that I liked the "rooms," and I think that this was a great success. Kudos!

Chatty Poster

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fleeples
Tookie_Mookie

That would be nice, but that would be.... 50 trophies for me to make? Just for the fire room?
I could make some certificate-like graphics... if everyone has a list of the winners. I have it for the list for the Dark Room.

This is not a promise but I'll try and see what can be done.
I think there should be more administration on the giveaways. I was burned on two different posts, them completely wasting my time. One I gave a correct answer to a trivia, and the mod over there gave me a double or nothing question, it was not stated in any rules or told to me prior to the question I would have to answer two, and i received nothing. The other one, I posted lottery numbers and they did an initial drawing, nobody's numbers hit, she said she'd do it again, and that was like 4 days ago, nothing has been added to the post since my last comment. I'd like to commend matityahu for the fact that even though I didn't win, he appreciated that I was participating so fervently and rewarded me. I had a lot of fun with .faux.hawk.'s post, I haven't received anything yet, but I was told I was going to get a pm later today so I'm not so worried... Also for the giving and receiving, I think ppl should thank you if you randomly give them presents, you shouldn't have to get upset because they didn't even say thanks. Those are my two cents.
This was really really fun, I suggest that you keep Fleeples as a host for next year! She is awesome!

Dapper Dabbler

37,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I liked it~
Had a lot of fun entering contests~
Making new friends.
^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items