Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
After Jaken had left Katie simply walked out on the balcony to enjoy the fresh air.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out...
He had dropped Kirei off, but she had fallen asleep, so he came back and when he saw the one she had been talking to, he walked up beside her and smiled "So how do you know Kirei?"
But to see who cares enough to tear them downUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She looked to her side to see the guy from before. "I met her earlier this evening shortly before you did." She said with a smile.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out...
"I still dont get why either of you were the least bit interested in me" He smiled and looked over at her
But to see who cares enough to tear them downUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
After Jaken had left Katie simply walked out on the balcony to enjoy the fresh air.
He had dropped Kirei off, but she had fallen asleep, so he came back and when he saw the one she had been talking to, he walked up beside her and smiled "So how do you know Kirei?"
She looked to her side to see the guy from before. "I met her earlier this evening shortly before you did." She said with a smile.
"I still dont get why either of you were the least bit interested in me" He smiled and looked over at her

"She said that she wanted to dance and you showed up at the right time."

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121

"im not good looking or anything, so she could easil jsut have found another guy"
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121

"im not good looking or anything, so she could easil jsut have found another guy"
"She could have.. why? are you complaining?" She said with a smile.

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121

"Definitely not complaining, seeing as ive fallen in love with her" He looked back out, smiling happily
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121
Lieutenant Sephiroth
red_rose3121

"Definitely not complaining, seeing as ive fallen in love with her" He looked back out, smiling happily
"That's good, so you shouldn't have to worry."

Gracious Guildswoman

She walks in, smiling at all around her.
"Hello everyone."

Precious Sweetheart

*walks in and looks around at everybody*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out