< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

;_;!

^ tears of joy

check out mah feets.

Heroic Explorer

Yay! Nice seals, Ginga! xd

Steadfast Explorer

Congrats on the seals, Ginga! Yaaay!

I'm glad you're enjoying my comic! ^_^ This makes me super-happy, seriously. mrgreen
Thanks guuuuys. whee

And I really am! It's become kind of addicting. rofl

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yay, Ginga, you got the seals slippers!! *glomps and huggles* I knew you could do it~

And Jishin, you're making me hunnngry @@ I'm so glad to see you online now though, I've really missed you.
Hee, thanks so much, Aoiiii. *hugs you back* Once again, I could never have done it without my friends' help. But I definitely don't even want to look at another quest bar for about 1,000 years. rofl

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
She says that now, yet tomorrow we'll see she's questing for the Lost Ark or the Heart of Davey Jones.
Starcloud
She says that now, yet tomorrow we'll see she's questing for the Lost Ark or the Heart of Davey Jones.

Haha, NO. I swear to God I do not want to quest for a long long time now. If something expensive catches my eye I'm determined to put it out of my head and restrain myself. :U

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Ginga
Starcloud

Haha, NO. I swear to God I do not want to quest for a long long time now. If something expensive catches my eye I'm determined to put it out of my head and restrain myself. :U

Then we shall help you by restraining you with duct tape!
Starcloud
Ginga
Starcloud

Then we shall help you by restraining you with duct tape!

Hooray!

And I'm gonna turn the radio off soon. I want to watch some X-Files before I go to bed and then I have to get up again at a reasonable time tomorrow. BOO HISS.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
(Anyone come here anymore? sweatdrop )

ZOMG GINGA CONGRATS ON THE SEALS~~~
whee

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150