Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who cried the most 4 whitney? I didnt cry but dang my parents cried sooo hard : especially my mom tho.

3,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm only 15 and I cryed my eys out I'm still crying. My Vocals class at school is going to be doing a tribute to her and I have to sing a Solo. R.I.P. Whitney Love you girl heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
No, people die all the time.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I cried inside, but it's kind of physically imposible for me to cry. It's kinda sad. She was such an amazing singer, and I don't think she should have wasted her life on drugs. sad

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Whitney who?
Yes, I cried so much.. I made a pool full of tears and ice cream. Me & My brother were liek omgomg whitney died. crying .

Virtuous Smoker

Blob

Transatlanticsm
Whitney who?

Whitney Houston was one of the female singer of our parents childhood. You probably know some of her songs, but just didn't know that she is the one who sang them. Anywho, She was a very,very,very talented singer and should had live at least 20 more yeas. She was 48 years old. But in my opinion, It's not the drugs that killed her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Anutz
Transatlanticsm
Whitney who?

Whitney Houston was one of the female singer of our parents childhood. You probably know some of her songs, but just didn't know that she is the one who sang them. Anywho, She was a very,very,very talented singer and should had live at least 20 more yeas. She was 48 years old. But in my opinion, It's not the drugs that killed her.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI

I know who it is. It was sarcasm. ******** whitney

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas