• Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
She's wearing Versace, it can't be bad.

Girl-Crazy Fairy

10,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She didn't steal Lady Gaga's style. She's always been the the Lady Gaga equivalent for black people. xD

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
How the hell is she "taking Lady Gaga's swag"? First lady gay gay doesn't HAVE swag. Secondly, why is it that everytime someone does something a little crazy, people think of lady gay gay?! Nicki has always been crazy and creative. Haters gonna hate. talk2hand

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
skullcrushergurl
How the hell is she "taking Lady Gaga's swag"? First lady gay gay doesn't HAVE swag. Secondly, why is it that everytime someone does something a little crazy, people think of lady gay gay?! Nicki has always been crazy and creative. Haters gonna hate. talk2hand

whoa wait a minute.... 1. It's Lady Gaga & its immature & offensive to talkin such a manner... 2. There's a line between "A lil' crazy" & "OMGWTF is this b***h thinkin"
& Gaga was the 1st to cross that line so its expected of her sometimes; doesnt mean Niki cant "immitate", but it should be done so with caution considering her fan-base its mostly african Americans... Her Performance ate the Grammy's is just an example of when some one would take things too far and end up with dribble
- Dictated not Spoken heart

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl

whoa wait a minute.... 1. It's Lady Gaga & its immature & offensive to talkin such a manner... 2. There's a line between "A lil' crazy" & "OMGWTF is this b***h thinkin"
& Gaga was the 1st to cross that line so its expected of her sometimes; doesnt mean Niki cant "immitate", but it should be done so with caution considering her fan-base its mostly african Americans... Her Performance ate the Grammy's is just an example of when some one would take things too far and end up with dribble

Wooooooooooooooow. Her fan base is mostly African Americans? You sound stupid. How does that change anything? I've plenty of whites TRYING to do Nicki songs. Some even not American so I'm baffled as to how you can out race into this.
Nicki is NOT copying because I don't see her popping out of eggs. Other people are allowed to be creative too. Her performance goes with a continuation of a song that was out before anyone cared about that meat wearing devil worshiping cross dressing he she. Nicki has never done any of those things because its retarded and pointless.

The end of this video says it all

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
skullcrushergurl
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl

Wooooooooooooooow. Her fan base is mostly African Americans? You sound stupid. How does that change anything? I've plenty of whites TRYING to do Nicki songs. Some even not American so I'm baffled as to how you can out race into this.
Nicki is NOT copying because I don't see her popping out of eggs. Other people are allowed to be creative too. Her performance goes with a continuation of a song that was out before anyone cared about that meat wearing devil worshiping cross dressing he she. Nicki has never done any of those things because its retarded and pointless.

LMAO b***h u trippin' im not playin a race-card its just the facts...
lol the same way gaga immitated madonna - the same way nicki immitates gaga g'duh.... the idea comes from somewhere, never said gaga wasnt freakin crazy... but i kno for a fact that more than 50% of the people who saw her performance were either offended, confused, or creeped the FUNK out lol^^
it was the same with gaga when she popped out an egg G'duh
- Look da chick makes good musiq, but performance wise... = burning_eyes
eat dat

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl

lol the same way gaga immitated madonna - the same way nicki immitates gaga g'duh.... the idea comes from somewhere, never said gaga wasnt freakin crazy... but i kno for a fact that more than 50% of the people who saw her performance were either offended, confused, or creeped the FUNK out lol^^
eat dat

No booboo, it is YOU who is tripping. I think Katy Perry is the one who you should blame for copying lady gaygay. I hate to see people trash talk Nicki when she has always done some crazy s**t from the start. That's always been her thing. And unless you did a census of people around the world on who loves nicki most, you are not stating facts, just stereotyped garbage.
Immer AlIein

She's gonna sing Stupid Hoe with the pope. lol

lmao
skullcrushergurl

Lady gay gay...really how old are we?
Mad are we?
The reason people associate crazy things with gaga is because thats all she wears.
And your right haters will hate... wither its hating on gaga or nikki....it happens

Gracious Sage

To all those saying nicki minaj is copying lady gaga:

Everyone is going to be copying someone in some way, unless the individual is THAT extraordinary.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
skullcrushergurl
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl
Nova Angyl
skullcrushergurl

eat dat

No booboo, it is YOU who is tripping. I think Katy Perry is the one who you should blame for copying lady gaygay. I hate to see people trash talk Nicki when she has always done some crazy s**t from the start. That's always been her thing. And unless you did a census of people around the world on who loves nicki most, you are not stating facts, just stereotyped garbage.

Yes Nicki has done crazy stuff in the past but they were never that crazy most of them were just simple hair colors and a really tight colorful leather something. It wasn't until last year she tried to come out of the box and everybody (who wasn't so wrapped up in her) said it was not enough thought put into it or that it was just stupid. She's doing what she normally does take a style from someone and turn it into her own which is something EVERY artist does, but at the same time she's doing the smart thing by pushing the box on her her crazy level because that seems to work for gaga and it will work for her. And even though her rap style is stolen she is an ok rapper.
The only reason Katy Perry gets away (barely) with what she does is that he doesn't dress up to express anything she does it for the beauty of it all. If you really look at her she is regular with a little copycat hairstyle.
gonk I can't even say anything lol

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
She's trying too hard lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers