Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Humorist

8,875 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rebecca Black arrives at The 54th Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center on February 12, 2012, in Los Angeles, California.
Is anyone happy or surprised she was there?(Looks like she was invited, not sure)
I want to know how you guys feel about it.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-_____-

I heard she was there, didn't really want to believe it. Not like she has a reason to be there anyway.

Liberal Humorist

8,875 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
November Days
-_____-

I heard she was there, didn't really want to believe it. Not like she has a reason to be there anyway.

Exactly, I mean I don't hate her but her Friday was a really silly song.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ha, I was just wondering when she's going to get her own MTV "reality" show.

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
Not surprised mostly disgusted with the fact she was there. There is honestly no need for her there, she didn't do anything to grant an invite. being popular on Youtube doesn't count! i'm sorry but it doesn't.
Her dress is so Lady Gaga. I love her.

4,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The silliest songs are often the best ones, like both versions of Eric Clapton's "Layla." Yes, I do enjoy "Friday," despite being a hard rock fan. Perhaps, Ms. Black was invited to the Grammys, but we'll never know--until the new tabloids make it to the stands on Wednesday? Then again, do we really care?

The moment that whiny, please-stop-calling-me-fat Adele appeared on my screen, I simply inserted a Smallville DVD (Season Four) in my Blu-Ray player, and the rest is history!

Tipsy Fatcat

13,950 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Junior 100
That's funny she was there
I like to see it as evidence that everyone is equal -- instead of inviting only the best of the best, they have the great and the small at the event.
and she dumb
yum_tea
Don't enjoy her dress,
it doesn't suit her.
Then again those two twins
from Ellen showed up in tutus
promoting Ellen's name

7,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SHE WAS THERE??? Duuuuuuuude......I have no words to express my confusion.....other than what the hell???

Blessed Wife

7,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
She looked great. Don't get me wrong, she's a pretty girl but she is wack. I'm cool with it as long as she didnt sing lol

Liberal Humorist

8,875 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Norman Obama
The silliest songs are often the best ones, like both versions of Eric Clapton's "Layla." Yes, I do enjoy "Friday," despite being a hard rock fan. Perhaps, Ms. Black was invited to the Grammys, but we'll never know--until the new tabloids make it to the stands on Wednesday? Then again, do we really care?

The moment that whiny, please-stop-calling-me-fat Adele appeared on my screen, I simply inserted a Smallville DVD (Season Four) in my Blu-Ray player, and the rest is history!

smile , I know what you mean, you didn't really miss anything then, I found the Grammy's rather boring this year just like last year, the year Lady antebellum won a bunch.
I haven't watched Smallville in a long time, how's Clark?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff