Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm just gonna put this out there; Adele is VERY talented. Would you rather listen to low-quality rap music which talks about sex and drugs, or would you rather listen to something that is actually a good sounding love song, which is actually very CLEAN. This is why I love Adele; No dirty music, songs you can connect to, and one hell of a voice.
I think she has a powerful voice, but I'm not 100% sure she deserves freaking everything.
though, the fact she was placed in one of the categories with rihanna...rihanna's nowhere near Adele. rofl

It's wonderful she can write music out of heartbreak, but bloodyhell. GIVE IT A REST WOMAN.
Yeah. i know.

Unsealed Dabbler

xnirvanAmazingx
Xx-SheFookMi-xX
xnirvanAmazingx
Shwomp
THE 54TH ADELE AWARDS GODDAMNIT SHES NOT THAT GOOD

DUDE YOU READ MY MIND
ADELE WAS JUST PUT ON MY HIT LIST
WANNA GO MURDER SOME POP STARS WITH ME?
THERES A COUPLE MORE I NEED TO GET BEFORE WE HIT ADELE THOUGH...

i will join you. i hate Adele. her voice is horrible and it always gives me a headache. i honestly wanted Rihanna or Lady Gaga. More Rihanna then Gaga though. but still. Adele is horrible. Me and my bf even got into a little argument about it. he wanted Adele to win. and when she did he started singing a song by her. -.-

Okay, maybe we should create a war against all the bad musicians out there...the only people I'm putting on my list are people that hate Foo Fighters and people that ruin the world with their awfulness. So, so far I have Madonna, Justin Bieber, and now Adele.
How can you compare Adele to Bieber? She has twice the voice of any of the other women who performed last night and doesn't need to use computers to make her sound good.

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think she's awesome and deserves what she won. Shows that looks are not everything, even though she is not bad looking at all. Look at last year when Lady Antebellum and Taylor Swift seemed to walk away with all of the awards. What I can't figure out is Taylor Swifts award for Mean, wasn't that last years song? Anyway, loved seeing Paul McCartney preform too. He too was awesome. heart heart cheese_whine cheese_whine
Oh no, they changed the name. Didn't you get the memo?

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah I definitely agree that she is SORELY overrated. UGH!
It wasn't the "Adele Awards"... It was "Adele and Friends"

Wealthy Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
Erised-Snitch
I'm just gonna put this out there; Adele is VERY talented. Would you rather listen to low-quality rap music which talks about sex and drugs, or would you rather listen to something that is actually a good sounding love song, which is actually very CLEAN. This is why I love Adele; No dirty music, songs you can connect to, and one hell of a voice.

but did she deserve six grammy awards? nope.
IMO Adele deserved every Grammy she got. Why shouldn't she be awarded for her talent?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff