• Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shwomp
THE 54TH ADELE AWARDS GODDAMNIT SHES NOT THAT GOOD

DUDE YOU READ MY MIND
ADELE WAS JUST PUT ON MY HIT LIST
WANNA GO MURDER SOME POP STARS WITH ME?
THERES A COUPLE MORE I NEED TO GET BEFORE WE HIT ADELE THOUGH...

Invisible Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Ketira
Actually, I think she's quite good - especially since this is her comeback after losing her voice.

I know what that's like --losing one's voice.... and I am one of the many who think that she deserves every single Grammy she's received tonight.

So STFU, will you? This is about music, not just Adele -- but it's turning into a Tribute show to great artists.

O.G. Shopper

Adelle's boring

Assimilated Borg

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
psychoprincess16
I was only watching for Paul McCartney. After he was done I went back to watching Criminal Minds...

I was flipping back and fourth between CM and the Grammys as well whee

Personally i think Adele deserves every award she got tonight, shes absolutely amazing, though i would have liked to see Pink win the Grammy she was nominated for.

Timid Fairy

psychoprincess16
I was only watching for Paul McCartney. After he was done I went back to watching Criminal Minds...

We think alike.
She's an okay artist, yeah, but I find the fact that she won pretty much everything a little excessive. .-.;

Moonlight Lover

15,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I like Adele but I agree she was overplayed the past year and it made me grow tired of her singles. However I think she deserved the awards; this was her year. (Although I wish Bruno Mars won an award. emo ) Anyway, she was beautiful tonight and performed well. smile

psychoprincess16
Which episode was on??

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
xnirvanAmazingx
Shwomp

DUDE YOU READ MY MIND

i will join you. i hate Adele. her voice is horrible and it always gives me a headache. i honestly wanted Rihanna or Lady Gaga. More Rihanna then Gaga though. but still. Adele is horrible. Me and my bf even got into a little argument about it. he wanted Adele to win. and when she did he started singing a song by her. -.-
Wow, personally I think there is a lot of hating on Adele in this room tonight. She had two albums prior to 21 which happened to give her the attention she deserved. It happens to all music artist. I am not afraid to share my support with all those who like Adele or said she deserved the Grammy's she recieved tonight. She is an awesome singer and puts on an excellent show. I like her music because I can personally relate to her lyrics. And Adele is very modest and honest especially when they awarded her the "Pop category award". Her music isn't pop and she was confused when recieving it. I thought that was both awesome and priceless. So enough with the hating. . . .

Moonlight Vampire

17,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Wow, personally I think there is a lot of hating on Adele in this room tonight. She had two albums prior to 21 which happened to give her the attention she deserved. It happens to all music artist. I am not afraid to share my support with all those who like Adele or said she deserved the Grammy's she recieved tonight. She is an awesome singer and puts on an excellent show. I like her music because I can personally relate to her lyrics. And Adele is very modest and honest especially when they awarded her the "Pop category award". Her music isn't pop and she was confused when recieving it. I thought that was both awesome and priceless. So enough with the hating. . . .

I suppose pop is.... anything that's popular in their eyes? Her poor songs HAVE been played to death on radio stations
Yes, your right. Her songs were played to death on the radio. Although there are many artist that she went up against today. Who's music has been played over and over on the radio too. That's how the music industry works. It's all about who can surive or fail. It's a competative world and sadly not everyone is meant to survive. It's singers like Adele that bring hope for us music lovers that real music really does still exist today. Real music lovers don't dismiss good talent like Adele's.

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
THANK YOU.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Xx-SheFookMi-xX
xnirvanAmazingx
Shwomp

DUDE YOU READ MY MIND

i will join you. i hate Adele. her voice is horrible and it always gives me a headache. i honestly wanted Rihanna or Lady Gaga. More Rihanna then Gaga though. but still. Adele is horrible. Me and my bf even got into a little argument about it. he wanted Adele to win. and when she did he started singing a song by her. -.-

Okay, maybe we should create a war against all the bad musicians out there...the only people I'm putting on my list are people that hate Foo Fighters and people that ruin the world with their awfulness. So, so far I have Madonna, Justin Bieber, and now Adele.

Smitten Kitten

12,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She's one of the few artists that can really sing now a days.

That's what makes me so sad about the place music has gone. Now its all about flash, scandal, being half naked, and altering your voice. Half the artists can't sing for crap and sound horrible live. So sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games