Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Wife

7,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★

★★For those who know me (and a lot of you who are reading this probably don't) I am a HUGE Chris Brown fan and when I found out that he and Rihanna were BOTH going to be performing at the Grammy's, I was so nervous for him. Although this is the 3 anniversary of the year that they had that altercation, people still like to hold grudges. I was afraid that people were going to boo him until he finished performing but he got on stage with such confidence and rocked it out. I think he did great. I think Rihanna did excellent as well. I'm just glad peace has been restored.★★

i love chrsi brown and that song he sang and i know wat it was called....<3 chris brown forever!!

Blessed Wife

7,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
★★ It's called Turn Up The Music from his upcoming album Fortune you can listen to it HERE★★

Friendly Kitten

hes so awesome!<3

Sparkly Sophomore

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I was watching the Grammy's when my mom walked in, heard Chris Brown would be performing right then, and changed the channel without even asking me.
I was actually going to watch it even though I don't like his music (and not just because he hurt Rihanna) but she has this huge grudge against him. She didn't even turn the channel back so I barely watched any of the Grammys. crying
Yeah, it was pretty good. cool

Blessed Wife

7,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Mustache Panda Bears
I was watching the Grammy's when my mom walked in, heard Chris Brown would be performing right then, and changed the channel without even asking me.
I was actually going to watch it even though I don't like his music (and not just because he hurt Rihanna) but she has this huge grudge against him. She didn't even turn the channel back so I barely watched any of the Grammys. crying
★★

Cute avi! and yeah that's super messed up. It's been 3 years, it's time to forgive and forget.★★

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Screw that douche

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers