Welcome to Gaia! ::

GO HOLLAND

Fashionable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I was so prepared for either a close match or a heartbreak but that was the best thing ever. Especially after 2010. 4laugh
I'm so sad I didn't get to see this cat_gonk I'd love to see Spain lose 1-5 holy crap

edit: saw the highlights of the goals and the Spanish team looked lifeless and uninterested, was the entire game like that?

Hype Hunter

18,550 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Buggin' 500
milk tea panda
I'm so sad I didn't get to see this cat_gonk I'd love to see Spain lose 1-5 holy crap

edit: saw the highlights of the goals and the Spanish team looked lifeless and uninterested, was the entire game like that?

Spain did really well the first half but got discouraged after the amazing first goal of Robin Van Persie right before half time I reckon.

Trash Gentleman

Agony Manifest
chubsy wubsy
Agony Manifest
chubsy wubsy
WAT THE HELL
DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT STUPID GOALIE DID!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream
Yeah, that was a terrible first touch.

I play soccer and I'm goalie, and omfg. Doing that is like the most devastating thing ever... He can grab the freaking ball, why would you try kicking it when you know they've done this before!!!!
It's disappointing because Casillas is so much better than how he played today.

Poor Casillas tho, he probably didn't get enough time to play in Real that's why. I expect Spain and Holland to draw 2-2, eventually Casillas got humilated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff