Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Yes, some of the dumb raging fans may even give you 8 stickers for one Messi. Most specially after the Iran game. I am hoping to get 8 Iranians for a Messi. Haha Dumb fans!!! smile ]

Haha! Even for a Ronaldo (although I need him)
As of today, I've finished Belgium, England, Cameroon and Argentina emotion_awesome
And I need one more sticker for Iran! I got a lot of extras for Iran and if I knew you in person I'd just give them to you emotion_brofist

Oh my lord! cheese_whine If only i met you in person... I see that you live in Canada and that is wayyyy very distant from me. sad You also seem like the kind of person i'd be friends with too. 3nodding biggrin Hell, i also like the Real Madrid players like you people do! Kinda wish i lived in Canada right now! emotion_brofist

Dangerous Pup

I think you can also find it at corner stores! Its much cheaper!! And I think so. Its never too late hahahah. No problem!
0h potato
AT TARGET?!??! I'LL CHECK IT OUT, IS IT UNTIL THE WORLD CUP IS OVER?? haha badtz, i would have spent so much too had i known earlier… well never too late to start *wasting * money rofl thanks ignathea hahah

Dangerous Pup

master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Yes, some of the dumb raging fans may even give you 8 stickers for one Messi. Most specially after the Iran game. I am hoping to get 8 Iranians for a Messi. Haha Dumb fans!!! smile ]

As of today, I've finished Belgium, England, Cameroon and Argentina emotion_awesome
And I need one more sticker for Iran! I got a lot of extras for Iran and if I knew you in person I'd just give them to you emotion_brofist

Oh my lord! cheese_whine If only i met you in person... I see that you live in Canada and that is wayyyy very distant from me. sad You also seem like the kind of person i'd be friends with too. 3nodding biggrin Hell, i also like the Real Madrid players like you people do! Kinda wish i lived in Canada right now! emotion_brofist

Where are you from?
I love all of my Spanish footballers except Busquets
We would be like besties emotion_brofist

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Where are you from?

Is Busquets a p***y to you? question Oh i live in a country next to your country of origin. Guess... razz

Dangerous Pup

master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Where are you from?

Is Busquets a p***y to you? question Oh i live in a country next to your country of origin. Guess... razz

I don't know; he doesn't really contribute much and I do not like how he plays

USA? biggrin Do I get a prize?

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Where are you from?

Well, honestly speaking, i haven't seen this Busquets play. sad I don't recall ever seeing him at the Real Madrid games either. But, by what you say, he does sound like a p***y to me *chuckles* I do think the Villa guy is pretty awesome though. 3nodding

No, i am further away from there. Are you currently living in Canada, or in Spain? Just to be sure. biggrin sweatdrop

Dangerous Pup

master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Where are you from?

Well, honestly speaking, i haven't seen this Busquets play. sad I don't recall ever seeing him at the Real Madrid games either. But, by what you say, he does sound like a p***y to me *chuckles* I do think the Villa guy is pretty awesome though. 3nodding

No, i am further away from there. Are you currently living in Canada, or in Spain? Just to be sure. biggrin sweatdrop

I'm currently living in Canada exclaim And I don't know; now looking at it, my dislike for him is kinda petty. He does good for Barca at times

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire
Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Where are you from?

I'm currently living in Canada exclaim And I don't know; now looking at it, my dislike for him is kinda petty. He does good for Barca at times

Ah well it is far... So it is Barca then, i knew i had heard of him somewhere other than the ever famous Real Madrid. smile Anyways, that guy will never be better than Torres or even Villa. 3nodding razz btw, your avatar looks gorgeous! heart

Dangerous Pup

master lestat vampire

Ah well it is far... So it is Barca then, i knew i had heard of him somewhere other than the ever famous Real Madrid. smile Anyways, that guy will never be better than Torres or even Villa. 3nodding razz btw, your avatar looks gorgeous! heart

Thank you redface

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Ignathea
master lestat vampire

Thank you redface

sweatdrop wink

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Eva Amaral
Ignathea
Eva Amaral
Ignathea
Eva Amaral
Yo aun no tengo mi Album pero ahora pa' que demonios lo quiero si ya nos ha folla'o el toro! sad

I'm sad about Spain too crying crying crying
It breaks my heart whenever I open packs and see their faces
We can cry for a little bit and then hope for a better run in Euro 2016! We are in a good group, hopefully we can qualify: Group C

And we have to complete an album! We never did!

True! Yet i am still to sad to be doing an Album with my beloved team. Yes, we will do good in the Euro as we mostly do, but this was the IT thing!!! I can't bare looking at my players faces there smiling at me knowing that i have been ran by the bull. I can't stand to see my lovely players with their beautiful smiles... It kills me a little inside. You understand? cry

I completely understand. heart crying

Joder!, no daria un duro por esos gilipollas holandeses! Que tormento seria verle las carotas a esos follones. O mi Dios! Mis amados campeones! sad

Ha ha, i got his here. I also want them destroyed!!! Putos holandeses! wink

Celebrating Prophet

master lestat vampire
Eva Amaral
Ignathea
Eva Amaral
Ignathea
Eva Amaral
Yo aun no tengo mi Album pero ahora pa' que demonios lo quiero si ya nos ha folla'o el toro! sad

I'm sad about Spain too crying crying crying
It breaks my heart whenever I open packs and see their faces
We can cry for a little bit and then hope for a better run in Euro 2016! We are in a good group, hopefully we can qualify: Group C

And we have to complete an album! We never did!

True! Yet i am still to sad to be doing an Album with my beloved team. Yes, we will do good in the Euro as we mostly do, but this was the IT thing!!! I can't bare looking at my players faces there smiling at me knowing that i have been ran by the bull. I can't stand to see my lovely players with their beautiful smiles... It kills me a little inside. You understand? cry

Joder!, no daria un duro por esos gilipollas holandeses! Que tormento seria verle las carotas a esos follones. O mi Dios! Mis amados campeones! sad

Me entiendes no! Ja ja que suenas Mejicano! razz

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Eva Amaral
master lestat vampire
Eva Amaral
Ignathea
Eva Amaral

Me entiendes no! Ja ja que suenas Mejicano! razz

Hahaha, I only say puto for fun. 3nodding Yo no soy Mexicano sinorita. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out