Welcome to Gaia! ::

who wants some world cup sigs. I just feel like making some. i can do banner style or the square style that in my sig. i'm happy to any player too... except Christiano Ronaldo. i refuse to make one with him. otherwise it's a free market.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
IllegitimiNonCarborundum
who wants some world cup sigs. I just feel like making some. i can do banner style or the square style that in my sig. i'm happy to any player too... except Christiano Ronaldo. i refuse to make one with him. otherwise it's a free market.

i dont want a sig but i would like to know why you wont create one of Christiano Ronaldo ... XD ?
opengl10
IllegitimiNonCarborundum

i dont want a sig but i would like to know why you wont create one of Christiano Ronaldo ... XD ?

because there is no footballer i dislike more then that arrogant, jerk, cheater. ugh don't get me started
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
IllegitimiNonCarborundum
because there is no footballer i dislike more then that arrogant, jerk, cheater. ugh don't get me started

I love you~
He's ruined Portugal and Real Madrid for me. 3nodding
I EAT BRAINZ!
IllegitimiNonCarborundum

I love you~
He's ruined Portugal and Real Madrid for me. 3nodding

he's such a sleaze ball.
IllegitimiNonCarborundum
he's such a sleaze ball.

Yep. He's an arrogant p***k who just can't lose. Seriously, you know you lack sportsmanship when you don't even stay on the field to shake hands with the opponents after you've lost.
I EAT BRAINZ!
IllegitimiNonCarborundum
he's such a sleaze ball.

Yep. He's an arrogant p***k who just can't lose. Seriously, you know you lack sportsmanship when you don't even stay on the field to shake hands with the opponents after you've lost.

that happened? can't say i'm surprised
IllegitimiNonCarborundum

yeah, after Germany beat Portugal in the third place match WC 2006. Whistle blew and he was gone.
He wasn't too friendly after we kicked them out of the Euros in 2008, either:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate arrogance~
Anything Spain or Fernando Torress makes me happy honestly cause Spain is my team and Torress has to be my favorite player. He is just a brilliant striker, and so talented, gotta love him. Oh and I couldn't agree more with you on Ronaldo, especially that game today he kept falling and there was no contact, I was like WTF seriously!!!!
I EAT BRAINZ!
IllegitimiNonCarborundum

yeah, after Germany beat Portugal in the third place match WC 2006. Whistle blew and he was gone.
He wasn't too friendly after we kicked them out of the Euros in 2008, either:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate arrogance~

oh yeah i remember that. i've hated him since 2006 when he got rooney a red card for nothing. . . and they were on Man U together as strikers
Jasmine_Snowwolf
Anything Spain or Fernando Torress makes me happy honestly cause Spain is my team and Torress has to be my favorite player. He is just a brilliant striker, and so talented, gotta love him. Oh and I couldn't agree more with you on Ronaldo, especially that game today he kept falling and there was no contact, I was like WTF seriously!!!!

I'm on it!
Thanks so much you're awesome! ^_^
IllegitimiNonCarborundum
oh yeah i remember that. i've hated him since 2006 when he got rooney a red card for nothing. . . and they were on Man U together as strikers

I remember that, I was in Isle of Man at the time – everyone was so angry after that. It was such a bogus card. Bloody cheater.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff