Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spain WON!

SIIIIII!!!! VIVA ESPAÑA! VIVA LA FURIA ROJA! 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 26 ]
*sighs* Well, Next world cup will be. . . 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
******** OCTOPUS!!!!! *goes to kill it* 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 10 ]
WHAT A ******** a** OF GAME D< 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
How many yellow cards where there O _o; 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Spain will be one with Russia now, da? ^ ^ *skulks him* 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
I'm just glad it wasn't Brazil/Argentina = A=; 0.017857142857143 1.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 >

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
what a game...

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
am i the only mexican that wanted to see spain lose and cry? >:U
lol congrats spain c: i guess
Hetaliaaa..! 8'D
why did I only find this thread after the cup ended...!?

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Da Mangaka
In a dark corner of his house, Mexico is celebrating the thriumph of his 'mother', all while endlessly cleaning his house from chaos. . .

HEY. HEY MEXICO.
COME *hic* PARTY WITH US, MAN. SPAIN *hic* WOOOOOON~~~~

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Best Team Spirit Display: (...Person on here, or the actual teams?)
Biggest LULZ done by a Team: Netherlands gets so desperate he went kung-fu on Spain. xD
EPIC WINRAR award: Spain. For actually getting that far. I was cheering for him for awhile, but I didn't think he'd even come close to winning.
EPIC FAIL award: England for that OMFGMAJOREPICfail on his first game.
Best Player (given to the country of that player, state the player's name) :
Best use for a Vuvuzela: A telescope-thing to spy on the male countries back in the shower rooms. -shot- UM. I MEAN. A HAT. YES, A HAT. A VERY EPIC HAT.
Best Team Fans: Can I vote myself for being such a crazy nut back when Italy was still playing? xD Well everyone who's been here since the beginning matches deserves to win this, they're awesome for sticking through to the end! Da Mangaka, Americas Alfred F Jones, lionessgirl, SFS, and Duende de Oz and his sudden appearance all had a lot of spirit and support for their teams! You guys rock!
Biggest surprise in World Cup 2k10: Italy lost to Slovakiaaaa. *sobs*
Most controversial moment of World Cup 2k10:

I'll fill the rest out later. = w=

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I propose this to become the Hetalia World Cup Party thread XD;
Party 'till you die!

User Image
I wish I could party but.... I would need money to bring stuff to party . _.; And I'm fixing floodings here and it's Summer... America turists will come to my house and I need to show him them that my house is nice and ready to recieve them. . . and... and. . .

User Image

*sniff* I dun know if Spain wants me anyways. . .after the Independance and all. . .

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Biggest LULZ done by a Team: England's fail goalkeeper moment.
EPIC WINRAR award: Spain, of course. For being Spain.
EPIC FAIL award: ....England.
Best Player (given towards the country of that player, state the player's name): Sergio Ramos, Spain.
Best use for a Vuvuzela : Blast it in someone you dislike's ear until they die.
Biggest surprise in World Cup 2k10: Italy LOST T~T So early...[/was cheering for them]
Most controversial moment of World Cup 2k10: America getting his goal taken away.
Most 'WTF?!' moment of the World Cup (Can be in or out Field): ...Same as above.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Da Mangaka
I propose this to become the Hetalia World Cup Party thread XD;
Party 'till you die!

User Image
I wish I could party but.... I would need money to bring stuff to party . _.; And I'm fixing floodings here and it's Summer... America turists will come to my house and I need to show him them that my house is nice and ready to recieve them. . . and... and. . .

User Image

*sniff* I dun know if Spain wants me anyways. . .after the Independance and all. . .

Ah, you're busy... that sounds tough. I'm actually supposed to be cleaning up my house as well, but we all kind of postponed it. I can actually get away with it when I'm with the Italian side of the family~. But you don't have to worry about what America thinks, ok? He's a jerk, we all know that, and besides! Your country is gorgeous~. I really had a great time when I visited back in November!
I don't think Spain is really one to hold grudges. And your relationship is getting better! He's a nice guy. He also doesn't have the right to tell you when you can or cannot celebrate, he's not your boss anymore, remember? I'm sure he'd be at least a little bit happy to know you two cheered on his victory even after your own loss!

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hemidreamer

*approves of your signature*
biggrin
solunea
Hemidreamer

*approves of your signature*

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Can't believe the octopus was right. If I could bet I would have bet on what the octopus predicted

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
xx_The Mad Hattresss_xx
http://www.ew-dubrovnik.com/foodgallery/food/slides/fried octopus with 2 dips.jpg

*noms the picture*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces