Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

Hime Ezakiya
DHMIS Paige
Hime Ezakiya
Mizz Frappuccino
Do you know why we think we will win?? Cause we are AMERICA! We are awesome compared to other countries. We are the Land of the Free. We can do things other places can't because of culture and religion! We can do so much, that other countries can't do! 3nodding 3nodding

What do I have to say to this? BS! Lol you're being ignorant and overly cocky. Let's be honest here. This is SOCCER we're talking about, you're not the best at soccer. Now what my geography teacher once said. Just because you're American, doesn't mean that you're better than the rest of the world. No! Get real. Go against Germany and you'll be butchered

User Image
This. Absolutely this. I might be American, but Germany has this. I've rooted for Germany since day 1 of watching the WC.

The ignorance in the first post is why Americans seem stupid as hell about soccer... and I'm glad I'm not part of that ignorance.
America doesn't have the perseverance, heart, backing, or skill as many other countries.
They are going to get wiped clean off the slate from Germany, and I'll be cheering Germany on all the way.

Exactly. If USA goes against Germany then I'm mall for Germany and I'll laugh when USA is butchered xD

Culture stealing hipsters.
By the way if you want to sound less American call it football.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

the wilhelm scream
serious question.

seriously they scored twice big deal.
us sucks, let's be real now. ghana was better than them and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. regardless of the score, ghana was the better team.in terms of ball possession, attack, and general game play. the us only won due to luck. they are a horrible group of players. i have never seen a group of 11 men tear hamstrings, pull muscles, pretend to be hurt and take up match time, and do absolutely nothing after a first goal and simply rely on offense. the only reason ghana did not win was because the only good player on the us team is their goal keeper. plain and simple. i hate how just because they won due to LUCK, some americans that know nothing about football and only watch it when their country somehow makes it to qualifying stages act like they are the greatest and the entire group teams should fear them. LOL.

what the ********? the us are horrible players, you're in terrible form and only win out of luck. i have read articles and blogs by uninformed americans claiming that they will win. in order to do that they need to beat portugal (which won't happen probably 1-1) and will need to win their germany game which will never ever happen. when the ******** is germany going to systematically end them? i won't even rely on portugal to kick them out because ronaldo is a selfish injured player, nobody on portugal will score a goal on their own accord and constantly need to feed the ball to precious ronaldo, two of their valued players are now injured, and pepe is a moron that lacks self-control and will most likely be sent home along with his team mates so essentially his last game was on Monday.

Discuss
Does it annoy you that the u.s thinks they have anything on Germany, or Portugal, and yes, Ghana?
Dumb Americans that don't know anything about football

Serious question. What group is Canada in?

Feral Regular

11,250 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
…At least we have our economy.

-dances on the ashes of the yen-

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Bunai
0h potato
Bunai
0h potato

honestly most people living here are rooting for the US anyway (but barely any americans watch the world cup anyway), i mean who doesn't want his / her home country to win

* World Cup soccer is American ratings gold

* USA vs. Ghana the most-watched men's soccer game ever on ESPN

* U.S. World Cup Soccer Fans, Largest Group Of Foreign Ticket Holders

* This graphic shows which teams have the most fans at the World Cup

that's great classified_fullmoon

lol you really believe statistics 100%? they are skewed… pretty often.

and the most-watched men's world cup game can't even beat average college basketball , when i try googling scores and replays, the only things that pop up are stuff like "basketball game, etc" few people at our school are watching the world cup and judging by current experiences and everyone mocking soccer for the terrible fake fouls….. only the foreigners who reside in the US take any interest in the world cup. american americans (lol) rarely watch soccer

HAHAHAHAAHHA "MOST WATCHED MEN'S SOCCER GAME" wow news reporters can really twist statistics huh. barely any people watch soccer regularly so of course it would be "most watched" after all, to americans, super bowl/nba playoffs are more entertaining

if you really want to waste more time looking for stats why not compare the audience numbers to those watching basketball or some other sport? honestly i'm just giving a response based on what i see so if you wanna turn every thing into proving everyone else wrong, that's cool too but i just feel bad that you can't enjoy the world cup in peace lol you are sad

If you had just said that the only way to respond to people showing enthusiasm for a sport is to treat it with negativity and doubt, then I wouldn't have replied to either you or the opening poster.

I gave no sarcasm in my posting. There was no smugness or attempts to prove you wrong. I just wanted to show that there are Americans who show interest in soccer yet time and again they are told the opposite with such contempt that it makes me sick.

I just don't understand the reason why people are so ugly towards North Americans actually watching or loving Soccer.

People call this sport "The World's Game", yet are quick to show how selective they are towards who can participate.

I won't be commenting here anymore. I grow tired of these types of topics.

I agree with the person here. I weary of all of the same nonsense of some of the people on here. Just repeating the same s**t over and over as if they could change other people's mind by talking the same s**t all day through! Babbling about and ranting like childish nimrods and telling others how great their countries are and then how shitty are the others. Have many of the nimrods on here have even been to High School? Maybe a good education is what you people are lacking in each of your alleged superior countries. Now grow up and get a grip will you! Jesus Christ!

Dapper Codger

Procurements
the wilhelm scream
serious question.

us sucks, let's be real now. ghana was better than them and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. regardless of the score, ghana was the better team.in terms of ball possession, attack, and general game play. the us only won due to luck. they are a horrible group of players. i have never seen a group of 11 men tear hamstrings, pull muscles, pretend to be hurt and take up match time, and do absolutely nothing after a first goal and simply rely on offense. the only reason ghana did not win was because the only good player on the us team is their goal keeper. plain and simple. i hate how just because they won due to LUCK, some americans that know nothing about football and only watch it when their country somehow makes it to qualifying stages act like they are the greatest and the entire group teams should fear them. LOL.

what the ********? the us are horrible players, you're in terrible form and only win out of luck. i have read articles and blogs by uninformed americans claiming that they will win. in order to do that they need to beat portugal (which won't happen probably 1-1) and will need to win their germany game which will never ever happen. when the ******** is germany going to systematically end them? i won't even rely on portugal to kick them out because ronaldo is a selfish injured player, nobody on portugal will score a goal on their own accord and constantly need to feed the ball to precious ronaldo, two of their valued players are now injured, and pepe is a moron that lacks self-control and will most likely be sent home along with his team mates so essentially his last game was on Monday.

Discuss
Does it annoy you that the u.s thinks they have anything on Germany, or Portugal, and yes, Ghana?

Serious question. What group is Canada in?

Oh no, not the big tough sahkker hater.
void ab initio
I actually think they have a chance to get past the group stage. Not win, definitely not that.

if the US at least drew with Portugal, their chance will increase (good luck doing that though. I have a feeling Portugal will unleash the kraken next game). I am expecting Portugal to win against Ghana so the US and Portugal will both have 4 points each. This is where goal difference will enter. The US will only have to then ensure that their scoreline in the Germany game won't be as bad as the 4-0 that Portugal got from Germany. The US will be playing Germany last in this group. By that time, Germany would probably be through to the next round already so they can already rest players. So technically, the US have a chance to get out of the group of death.

LMAO you really think they will win against Ghana.... Wow okay....

Based on paper, Portugal will lose. Ghana is very strong.

Shows what u know.
master lestat vampire
Bunai
0h potato
Bunai
0h potato

honestly most people living here are rooting for the US anyway (but barely any americans watch the world cup anyway), i mean who doesn't want his / her home country to win

* World Cup soccer is American ratings gold

* USA vs. Ghana the most-watched men's soccer game ever on ESPN

* U.S. World Cup Soccer Fans, Largest Group Of Foreign Ticket Holders

* This graphic shows which teams have the most fans at the World Cup

that's great classified_fullmoon

lol you really believe statistics 100%? they are skewed… pretty often.

and the most-watched men's world cup game can't even beat average college basketball , when i try googling scores and replays, the only things that pop up are stuff like "basketball game, etc" few people at our school are watching the world cup and judging by current experiences and everyone mocking soccer for the terrible fake fouls….. only the foreigners who reside in the US take any interest in the world cup. american americans (lol) rarely watch soccer

HAHAHAHAAHHA "MOST WATCHED MEN'S SOCCER GAME" wow news reporters can really twist statistics huh. barely any people watch soccer regularly so of course it would be "most watched" after all, to americans, super bowl/nba playoffs are more entertaining

if you really want to waste more time looking for stats why not compare the audience numbers to those watching basketball or some other sport? honestly i'm just giving a response based on what i see so if you wanna turn every thing into proving everyone else wrong, that's cool too but i just feel bad that you can't enjoy the world cup in peace lol you are sad

If you had just said that the only way to respond to people showing enthusiasm for a sport is to treat it with negativity and doubt, then I wouldn't have replied to either you or the opening poster.

I gave no sarcasm in my posting. There was no smugness or attempts to prove you wrong. I just wanted to show that there are Americans who show interest in soccer yet time and again they are told the opposite with such contempt that it makes me sick.

I just don't understand the reason why people are so ugly towards North Americans actually watching or loving Soccer.

People call this sport "The World's Game", yet are quick to show how selective they are towards who can participate.

I won't be commenting here anymore. I grow tired of these types of topics.

I agree with the person here. I weary of all of the same nonsense of some of the people on here. Just repeating the same s**t over and over as if they could change other people's mind by talking the same s**t all day through! Babbling about and ranting like childish nimrods and telling others how great their countries are and then how shitty are the others. Have many of the nimrods on here have even been to High School? Maybe a good education is what you people are lacking in each of your alleged superior countries. Now grow up and get a grip will you! Jesus Christ!

US does suck tho. Just because they won doesn't mean a thing. If you are smart and understand play it is evident Ghana has the better team. Us does suck.
master lestat vampire
the wilhelm scream
serious question.

Discuss

I don't understand what this rant's about. The soccer gods were the ones who decided that the US was gonna beat the third world African nation and that is that. Strategy is useless in the end when Soccer is more about other factors than just mere strategy. Player's health, weather conditions, exhaustion, dumb coaches, bribed refs, and so on and so forth are some of the factors. There will always be many things that can determine who gets to win and who gets to end up crying, wimpering and ranting! crying

What does being a third world country have to do with anything? If that's your argument than you really are moronic because the majority of the best soccer players come from third world countries. Please stfu and come back when you have education and sense.

It's not ranting, it's the truth. So many cocky misinformed Americans always think they are better when in truth they are not. Especially in soccer. Just because they were lucky does in no way shape or form mean that they have the exact talent to mimic true football nations that are actually good, even without effort or their best men starting.

Players health? LMAO DID U SEE Americans? The majority of them were injured, pretending to be in pain. Never have I seen so many idiots out if shape. Shut the ******** up.
Mizz Frappuccino
Do you know why we think we will win?? Cause we are AMERICA! We are awesome compared to other countries. We are the Land of the Free. We can do things other places can't because of culture and religion! We can do so much, that other countries can't do! 3nodding 3nodding

LMAO another delusional uneducated american. You are not the best. Shut the ******** up, go pick up a book on history and football and you'll see exactly why your stupid claims are laughable. Christ.
El Shinobi
Lol they honestly have a chance

Lol they actually don't.
Willow Louviere
>United States supporting their team in the World Cup
>HURR Y U THINK U GUNNA WIN?

Are we not allowed to root for our own ******** team now?

Do you have poor reading comprehension?

Nothing is wrong with cheering for your own country.

Wat is wrong, is ignoring facts and making unfounded laughable claims that you are better than the top 5 ranking countries in a sport, when you have only one man on your team that is good enough to play outside of MLS. when you undermined countries that have been winning these cups for years and years just because you were fortunate to win ONE game against a country that is more talented, younger, vibrant, and technical than you. That's what is wrong and it's typical american fashion for american "fans" who actually don't know anything about football and just jump in whenever they qualify.
Stacie LaVelle
Europeans and South Americans are shitting in their pants because the USA are no longer the pushovers in Association Football like they were in the past.

Trust me NO European team or South American team is worried about USA. LMAO. Whatever you need to make up to make the american dream true I guess.

Kawaii Girl

the wilhelm scream
Nothing is wrong with cheering for your own country-
Then shut your ******** mouth. We won against Ghana, we're ******** happy about it. This shouldn't be hard to grasp.

Do many of us really think we're going to win the World Cup? Not really, but there's nothing wrong with rooting on your home team regardless.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

the wilhelm scream
master lestat vampire
the wilhelm scream
serious question.

Discuss

I don't understand what this rant's about. The soccer gods were the ones who decided that the US was gonna beat the third world African nation and that is that. Strategy is useless in the end when Soccer is more about other factors than just mere strategy. Player's health, weather conditions, exhaustion, dumb coaches, bribed refs, and so on and so forth are some of the factors. There will always be many things that can determine who gets to win and who gets to end up crying, wimpering and ranting! crying

What does being a third world country have to do with anything? If that's your argument than you really are moronic because the majority of the best soccer players come from third world countries. Please stfu and come back when you have education and sense.

It's not ranting, it's the truth. So many cocky misinformed Americans always think they are better when in truth they are not. Especially in soccer. Just because they were lucky does in no way shape or form mean that they have the exact talent to mimic true football nations that are actually good, even without effort or their best men starting.

Players health? LMAO DID U SEE Americans? The majority of them were injured, pretending to be in pain. Never have I seen so many idiots out if shape. Shut the ******** up.

You are not as smart as you think you are to use so much of your spare time ranting and talking s**t on Gaia. You speak and talk a lot of s**t yourself you thirdworlder. Infact, you talk just like an American, the SHITTY AMERICANS, you so much babble about on your posts. You may even be one yourself or you're turning into the very thing you so much detest the most. Do you know what school is? NO, you clearly know s**t. You know s**t when the finest players are either European, or are descended from them. Did you know Messi's grandparents were Italian? No, cause you know s**t about anything except for ranting on a "STUPID AMERICAN CAPITALIST WEBSITE" Where the ******** do you think you live in? Mars? You nimrod! Then if the Americans were ******** up in health so much during the game as you say, then these same IDIOTS still got to beat the s**t out of that crappy country you speak of. Now stop ranting and pretending to be a third world protecting MARXIST on a kiddy website, and understand that this here is and will always be a AN AMERICAN CAPITALIST WEBSITE! Now get your act together and go study something at your little backyard Kindergarden school and do less ranting on here! Do you COMPRENDE!!! Now STFU!!! Jesus fawking Christ!!!!
scream

Ruthless Bloodsucker

x Demonic Rocker x
master lestat vampire
x Demonic Rocker x
master lestat vampire
the wilhelm scream
serious question.

Discuss

Thank you Master Lestat for that quote. It kinda upset me the way Wilhelm bashed on US without evidence proving such. Now, both Ghana and US played their hearts out on Monday. Ghana shot the ball 21 times just to get one goal, which is a 5% accuracy rate. While US shot the ball 8 times to get 2 goals, which is a 16.67% accuracy rate. Most of the time US was getting a total of 12 fouls on their part compared to Ghana's number of fouls. Also, I think it's safe to say that Ghana has a better ball possession rate as opposed to by that of the US. What confuses me is when Corners, Saves and Offsides was part of strategy or just a big oopsie daisy, but in my opinion it could be a little bit of both. In conclusion, Ghana should work on it's accuracy in order for a better chance of success and US should work on ball possession. cheese_whine dramallama cheese_whine

Aye, i indeed do believe that some of it was strategy. Also, we all know that some of the teams always keep a hidden ace somewhere up their sleeves. Sometimes, they even pretend to suck during the opening games so as to confuse other enemies whom are already studying their strategies and positions(Remember that is what coaches and others are being paid for). I have seen the US with better ball possesion before, and i do believe that will improve at some point. I don't see what the "Rough play" of the op rant was about since all the teams have been doing that all over this WC (Just see what happened with the MEXICO vs. BRAZIL match). I just believe that this is too much drama out of nothing and plus you just proofed it all with empirical truth and based on numbers. Ghana was never gonna win and it might not get to win at all and that is another empirical fact. 3nodding
I was a little butt hurt from what the OP said to tell the truth. But I guess that's just me showing excessive pride for my team. Honestly, USA and Ghana are good teams, but Ghana just couldn't pull through. I agree, Ghana doesn't stand a chance against other World Cup teams. Much sad, wow.

Sorry, the OP was getting on my nerves with her shitty comments. It seems like she is ranting and posting s**t on Gaia cause she's learning how to type rants or learning how to write for the first time or who the ******** really knows. What a nimrod! Anyhow, there is no such thing as excessive pride and honor for your country. I hope the best for your country and may the best one win! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff