Welcome to Gaia! ::

I did. And I'm starting to think he wasn't going after the ball... that looked like it really hurt. Especially since he had his boots on, the cleats would have hurt.
Carbonizador
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina
I wished de Jong high kick that diving queen known as Iniesta.

Agreed.

Although I liked him, now I don't because he dived multiple times during this match. It pissed me off.

And that face of pain he made and how he still stood there laying on the ground, pissed me off even more.
You're not the only one. I hated how he kept the ball and would't pass it to the other players. Pissed me off.

A REAL soccer player would get off his a** after a fall and keep playing, not rolling around in the grass crying just because he got kicked in the shin or someone stepped on his foot neutral

well iniesta is more real than all the other Holand players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A REAL PLAYER and probably one of the best of the world

I think the consensus is that Iniesta dives too much

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i felt the pain by just looking

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
ListenToTheRain13
I did. And I'm starting to think he wasn't going after the ball... that looked like it really hurt. Especially since he had his boots on, the cleats would have hurt.
What if Der Jong was wearing metal cleats? eek No wonder Xabi was in pain...

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
SpookyKidOnDowners
Carbonizador
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

Although I liked him, now I don't because he dived multiple times during this match. It pissed me off.

And that face of pain he made and how he still stood there laying on the ground, pissed me off even more.
You're not the only one. I hated how he kept the ball and would't pass it to the other players. Pissed me off.

A REAL soccer player would get off his a** after a fall and keep playing, not rolling around in the grass crying just because he got kicked in the shin or someone stepped on his foot neutral

well iniesta is more fake than all the other Holland players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A PHONEY PLAYER and probably one of the worst of the world

Fixed lol

hahaha blaugh dude u must be real jealous of spain then xp

Sammy Foxy's Husband

Phantom

Carbonizador
SpookyKidOnDowners
Carbonizador
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

well iniesta is more fake than all the other Holland players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A PHONEY PLAYER and probably one of the worst of the world

Fixed lol

hahaha blaugh dude u must be real jealous of spain then xp

Lol hell no dude Spain won fair and square. blaugh

Tipsy Loiterer

Agh, that deserved a red card.
I have the urge to kick de Jong in the face.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Carbonizador
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

well iniesta is more real than all the other Holand players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A REAL PLAYER and probably one of the best of the world

Yeah, he MAY be the best in the World. Still disappointed about the dives and all (Heitinga didn't even deserved that second yellow card..) But what about Puyol and Robben??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oma9jAyIuSA

I also thought Puyol deserved a card... I understand Robben was upset about it. And that Robben didn't stop playing after that incident... so yeah.

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha i did it was funny i even have a moving pic of it saved on my computer ill try and post it rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff