1aznboi856967
i did it was sick nasty xD xp
Yeah XD i was like "Oooohhhh...Thats definitely gonna leave a mark"
I-Katsuki-I
1aznboi856967
i did it was sick nasty xD xp
Yeah XD i was like "Oooohhhh...Thats definitely gonna leave a mark"[/quote
yea it was funny O_o
I wished de Jong high kick that diving queen known as Iniesta.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
It was very clear that de Jong did that. I still wonder why he did not get a red card and was sent off.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

Although I liked him, now I don't because he dived multiple times during this match. It pissed me off.

And that face of pain he made and how he still stood there laying on the ground, pissed me off even more.

Sammy Foxy's Husband

Phantom

uhmmmmm you are funny but like millions of people seen him walking against de jong his shoe lol

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

Although I liked him, now I don't because he dived multiple times during this match. It pissed me off.

And that face of pain he made and how he still stood there laying on the ground, pissed me off even more.
You're not the only one. I hated how he kept the ball and would't pass it to the other players. Pissed me off.

A REAL soccer player would get off his a** after a fall and keep playing, not rolling around in the grass crying just because he got kicked in the shin or someone stepped on his foot neutral

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Etinelle
It was very clear that de Jong did that. I still wonder why he did not get a red card and was sent off.

yup he deserved red and not being able to play for months blaugh

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

You're not the only one. I hated how he kept the ball and would't pass it to the other players. Pissed me off.

A REAL soccer player would get off his a** after a fall and keep playing, not rolling around in the grass crying just because he got kicked in the shin or someone stepped on his foot neutral

well iniesta is more real than all the other Holand players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A REAL PLAYER and probably one of the best of the world

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yeah. That deserved a red card.

But who witnessed Iniesta pushing Van Bommel in purpose? rolleyes

Sammy Foxy's Husband

Phantom

Carbonizador
I-Katsuki-I
Etinelle
Mme Anna Karina

Agreed.

well iniesta is more fake than all the other Holland players which kicked Spanish players on purpose AND they even dared to protest! They kept following the referee trying to persuade him the fauls they did were soft. Looks like if u were saying real players dont feel pain, Iniesta fell many times cause the Holland players charged against him! He kept playing after he was hitten many times and he scored the goal....... HE IS DEFINETLY A PHONEY PLAYER and probably one of the worst of the world

Fixed lol

5,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I did, it was kinda fun. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers