Have you even thought about it?
thought about wat

pay attention Luis. pls.
wat

How much for that halo

I h8 u mad

Cleric

i water my pubes
******** YEAH, PUT ALL THAT TALK ASIDE. BABY, THE AMERICAS ARE STILL IN, AND AVENGE EL SELEÇÃO AGAINST THOSE NAZIS

Argentina avenge Brazil? Really now!? Singing songs like this:

Quote:
"Brasil, Decime Qué Se Siente / Tener En Casa Tu Papá / Te Juro Que Aunque Pasen Los Años/ Nunca Nos Vamos A Olvidar / Que El Diego Te Gambeteó / Que Cani Te Vacunó / Estás Llorando Desde Italia Hasta Hoy / A Messi Lo Vas A Ver / La Copa Nos Va A Traer / Maradona Es Más Grande Que Pelé"

(Translation: Brazil, Tell Me How It Feels / To Be Bossed Around In Your Own Home / I Swear That Even If Years Pass / We Will Never Forget / That Diego [Maradona] Out-Skilled You / That Cani [Claudio Caniggia] Surprised You / You Are Crying Since Italy [World Cup 1990] Till Today / You Are Going To See Messi / The World Cup Will Be Ours / Maradona Is Greater Than Pelé)

talk2hand

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I read this today by a Brazilian newspaper:
Quote:
Lance!: "Wir (Anmerkung: Brasilianer) sind alle Deutschland!"

Translation: Lance!: "We (Note: the Brazilians) are all Germany!"
I am with Argentina but I don't really have faith they will win against Germany.

Big Star

i water my pubes
******** YEAH, PUT ALL THAT TALK ASIDE. BABY, THE AMERICAS ARE STILL IN, AND AVENGE EL SELEÇÃO AGAINST THOSE NAZIS

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ARGENTINA WINNING? IM PRETTY HAPPY

You're a joke lol
You obviously don't know s**t about this sport, don't you?
If you were a true Brazilian fan you'd hate argentina, their biggest rivals.
But then again, you supported Germany in the beggining, didn't you? rofl

Rich Entrepreneur

i water my pubes
Bogotanian
I'm happy that a Latin-American country is in the finals, because another Euro v. Euro final would be sooo boring. But isn't it an insult to Brasil to have Argentina (long-time rival) playing in the finals in your home country, while Brasil got owned?

EDIT: Also LOL wth is with your name xd
I'd rather our rivals win, if you had a brother who you always competed with and you had some guy completely kick your a**, and your brother confronted him, would you rather your brother win or the random guy? If it weren't for Argentina, Brazil wouldn't ever have been challenged, vice versa. As big rivals they are, they support each other because they're from the same continent, it's just natural. Neither team would be happy for a European team to come win on their land. And I'm not talking about Brazil, I'm talking about all the Americas

Yeah, really, what rock do you live under? Brazilians want Germany to win as much as Argentinians want Netherlands to beat Brazil for the 3rd place. We're not brothers, we do not share anything but borders, we don't even share a language.
Mister Lucius Malfoy
i water my pubes
Bogotanian
I'm happy that a Latin-American country is in the finals, because another Euro v. Euro final would be sooo boring. But isn't it an insult to Brasil to have Argentina (long-time rival) playing in the finals in your home country, while Brasil got owned?

EDIT: Also LOL wth is with your name xd
I'd rather our rivals win, if you had a brother who you always competed with and you had some guy completely kick your a**, and your brother confronted him, would you rather your brother win or the random guy? If it weren't for Argentina, Brazil wouldn't ever have been challenged, vice versa. As big rivals they are, they support each other because they're from the same continent, it's just natural. Neither team would be happy for a European team to come win on their land. And I'm not talking about Brazil, I'm talking about all the Americas

Yeah, really, what rock do you live under? Brazilians want Germany to win as much as Argentinians want Netherlands to beat Brazil for the 3rd place. We're not brothers, we do not share anything but borders, we don't even share a language.

And in any case there is no obligation to root for a team just because the country is geographically close to yours! To me this is a meaningless factor. Everyone can choose whom they want for their own reasons. I am from Europe (my country didn't qualify) and yet I haven't rooted for any of the European teams.

Celebrating Prophet

i boned her
Umi Tsuki Shiro
Don't mix Argentina with the "seleção"
Brazil's defeat was awful and should learn from the albiceleste talk2hand
And there's no need to be rude to the other team by calling them "nazi"... (seriously?)
I also want the cup to end in Latin America, so i'm happy

I'm not mixing anything up. Brazil defeat shouldn't reflect the whole country, it should reflect the continent. Argentinians need to fix their s**t, because I can guarantee at least 50 percent of the fans in the stadium were Brazilian. And yes seriously, I said Nazis, woopdydoo. Other people say things worse than that and get no s**t talked to them. So chill out trying to put me on the spot.

Why are you always being so rude and saying mean things to other people in your posts! crying Please let it stop!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

pouvoir
i water my pubes

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ARGENTINA WINNING? IM PRETTY HAPPY

You're a joke lol
You obviously don't know s**t about this sport, don't you?
If you were a true Brazilian fan you'd hate argentina, their biggest rivals.
But then again, you supported Germany in the beggining, didn't you? rofl

Ha ha ha !!! This guy is a s**t breath ! Don't talk to the monkeys, just throw them a bannana !!! Ha ha ha !!! Monkeys think Nazis still exist. Ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff