Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
http://www.sbnation.com/2014/7/4/5871651/neymar-injury-brazil-world-cup-2014

COLOMBIA sucks! They totally deserved to lose!

http://www.smh.com.au/fifa-world-cup-2014/world-cup-news-2014/brazil-star-neymar-ruled-out-of-the-world-cup-with-back-injury-20140705-zsx9o.html
Neymar has a vertebrae fracture. He's out for the rest of the cup, not just for game against Germany.

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
And now they're saying he might not play in the semis, which, as a Germany fan, I'm okay with, but as a human, I really hope he's okay. He's a great player, hopefully he will make a full recovery.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
annakratos
And now they're saying he might not play in the semis, which, as a Germany fan, I'm okay with, but as a human, I really hope he's okay. He's a great player, hopefully he will make a full recovery.

Yeah. Thiago already gone cause of 2 yellows. Now Neymar gone cause he's hospitalized.
Germany should have an easy time playing defense. Brazil got no scorers except for Hulk and Oscar.

Kawaii Noob

injuries are part of this game
you cant blame the opponent
you sound like those crybabies who complain of grenades in CS 1.6

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hitachin
annakratos

Yeah. Thiago already gone cause of 2 yellows. Now Neymar gone cause he's hospitalized.
Germany should have an easy time playing defense. Brazil got no scorers except for Hulk and Oscar.

I am okay with this.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
AS Roma v69
injuries are part of this game
you cant blame the opponent
you sound like those crybabies who complain of grenades in CS 1.6

Injuries are fine, just not when they are obviously intentional.
I don't see Suarez getting away with biting that Italian player.

Super Canine

i didn't know the "injury" was that serious emotion_jawdrop

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
0h potato
i didn't know the "injury" was that serious emotion_jawdrop
It is. He's out for the next game. Just hoping it's not so serious as to him needing surgery. Look like he got hit in the spine. If it's fractured, he might need surgery or could be paralyzed from waist down.

TkieSai's Compadre

Ghost Garbage

Oh gosh Dx eek That's horrible! I hope he recovers soon!

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kodona
Oh gosh Dx eek That's horrible! I hope he recovers soon!

T.T He got ruled out of world cup all together.
Definitely fractured his vertebrae. Luckily no need for surgery.
http://www.smh.com.au/fifa-world-cup-2014/world-cup-news-2014/brazil-star-neymar-ruled-out-of-the-world-cup-with-back-injury-20140705-zsx9o.html
******** referee not handing out yellow cards ruined this match filled with 54 fouls! I sense a match fixing scandal involving the referee..
Referee was such a c***!

Bashful Genius

Poor Neymar!!! crying crying crying crying

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
[******** referee not handing out yellow cards ruined this match filled with 54 fouls! I sense a match fixing scandal involving the referee..yeah. Zuniga should've gotten at least a yellow. That was a definite knee to the back. I don't think normal people jump up with their knees in an angle aimed at other people's spine when going for a header.
[******** referee not handing out yellow cards ruined this match filled with 54 fouls! I sense a match fixing scandal involving the referee..yeah. Zuniga should've gotten at least a yellow. That was a definite knee to the back. I don't think normal people jump up with their knees in an angle aimed at other people's spine when going for a header.wanted to tackle the b*****d! (Ref). All players were lucky not to be carded except tiago silva and Rodriguez

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff