Welcome to Gaia! ::

despite losing.... they brought the US them to a higher lvl the ever before...
Wawa doesnt understand why klinsmann didn't bring Green in early, he went all the way to germany to get Green cause of his skill only to put him in when it was pretty much over....
Why didn't that other german american who scored in the last games play either today... wtf coach

Lol Bradley once again still doing his own thing looking confused as to where and how to pass the ball.... should have substituted him...

Wawa is so disappointed... great ending but thats no excuse for 105mins of poor play...
Knock out stage is where the big dogs play... sorry and Belguim dominated absolutely. ..

Bless Howard he didn't deserve to lose... cry Those german players should have played for Germany (even though Wawa doubts Germany Would have recognized them) which is sad as they're good and went all out for the US team... Jones was every where, bless his soul too...

Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
did u seriously refer to a person as a mixed breed wth son

Floppy Fatcat

Ghosts of a dead empire
Ghosts of a dead empire

Wawa's german american just like them so Wawa is mixed too...
So if you think its an insult then Wawa is insulting herself too....
Racism is stupid but if everybody of aware of stereotypes theres is no harm
in using those terms... Wawa's friends say nazi around Wawa all the time but there is no insult or ignorance behind it... though this is the internet and Wawa forgets people interpert things wrong so its Wawa's mistake...

Fluffy Bear

Wawa Pfalz
Wawa, since you're German, Amomaxia will help you on personal pronouns. You seem to get "you" and "them," but not "I" or "me."

For an example, Amomaxia could write "Amomaxia eats," but a better way of writing it is "I eat," as he is referring to himself.

Another example of this:
"He played with Amomaxia" would change to "he played with me."
Also, "Amomaxia makes lunch for himself" would be changed to "I make lunch for myself."

If you need any help, feel free to ask. (:
Klinsmann is not German American.
Amomaxia
Wawa Pfalz
Wawa, since you're German, Amomaxia will help you on personal pronouns. You seem to get "you" and "them," but not "I" or "me."

For an example, Amomaxia could write "Amomaxia eats," but a better way of writing it is "I eat," as he is referring to himself.

Another example of this:
Also, "Amomaxia makes lunch for himself" would be changed to "I make lunch for myself."

lol are you suggesting that Wawa is weird... crying
Wawa has always spoken like this since she was a child...
Because of childhood trauma Wawa has unknowingly developed a sense of Illeism over time... redface
Now that Wawa is an adult it's easy to change it but Wawa feels no need to change how she is anymore... 3nodding

Fluffy Bear

Wawa Pfalz
How does teaching English change who you are ? If anything, it's a beneficial build up.
Amomaxia
Wawa Pfalz
How does teaching English change who you are ? If anything, it's a beneficial build up.

Wawa knows her English... speaking in 3rd person is still proper English... mad sure it's rare and not the norm which is why people don't see or recognize it as proper, but it doesnt mean that Wawa isn't speaking correctly... Plus this has had a extremely positive effect on Wawa's life and her relationship with everyone shes come into contact with. It's like living through a character that you always know everything about and can easily correct and progress their mistakes without being in denial or playing the victim, like trying to create the perfect person... this is how it is for Wawa in simplest terms. Illeisms is a real thing and it definitely effects the mentality and character of the illeist.

Fluffy Bear

Wawa Pfalz
Oh sorry, I thought you didn't know about third person because you were unfamiliar with English. Just do what you do, bro.
Raidus
Klinsmann is not German American.

lol Wawa knows this, she was referring to some of the players silly xp
Amomaxia
Wawa Pfalz
Oh sorry, I thought you didn't know about third person because you were unfamiliar with English. Just do what you do, bro.

lol thank you kind person... 4laugh

Dapper Consumer

USA did alright but Belgium had so many chances, it could have been 5-0 or so.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Wawa Pfalz
Amomaxia
Wawa Pfalz

Another example of this:

lol are you suggesting that Wawa is weird... crying
Wawa has always spoken like this since she was a child...
Because of childhood trauma Wawa has unknowingly developed a sense of Illeism over time... redface
Now that Wawa is an adult it's easy to change it but Wawa feels no need to change how she is anymore... 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amy, good Gorilla! Amy thinks Wawa is amazing! Amy says Wawa no change! Amy knows best! 3nodding

Leader

If you don't know , Belgium have beaten America 5 times of 6 matches wink , so nothing surprising wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff