Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
How many people saw the goal scored against England????
I mean that is elementary goal keeping, keep your body in front of the ball!!!!!!
Thanks, Team USA loves you heart
Go team USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
He did keep his body in front of the ball...the ball just didn't stay in front of his body....Honestly though, I think the Algerian keeper's miss was way more embarrassing. It was such a half-assed attempt to clear it. The only reason Green's mistake is so talked about is because England was "supposed to win that game."

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
kevin3485
He did keep his body in front of the ball...the ball just didn't stay in front of his body....Honestly though, I think the Algerian keeper's miss was way more embarrassing. It was such a half-assed attempt to clear it. The only reason Green's mistake is so talked about is because England was "supposed to win that game."

stupid camera angles stressed
You could also blame the ball, a lot of the players and keepers have been complaining about it.

The ball basically has no texture to it, like classic footballs are suppose to have. It's slick on the surface and seems to have more bounce.

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psst Over Here
You could also blame the ball, a lot of the players and keepers have been complaining about it.

The ball basically has no texture to it, like classic footballs are suppose to have. It's slick on the surface and seems to have more bounce.

I was listening to some teams opinions of the ball on NPR (American radio) and I gathered the problem is too MUCH texture... ridges or something that are adding an element of chance to the balls trajectory
happy_happy92
I mean that is elementary goal keeping, keep your body in front of the ball!!!!!!

Team USA, sucks, and Even as a USA former fan, I agree that they didn't deserve that goal.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

Team USA, sucks, and Even as a USA former fan, I agree that they didn't deserve that goal.

note some of us are american and we cheer for our country cool
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

I'm with you on that. This game so went to England...gosh to think about it that has got to be the most humiliating thought to wake up to considering how serious soccer is in Europe.
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

Note: I AM AMERICAN!

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

how come u have a mascot that is cheering for Iran?
cheer for the usa plz, we actually have a prayer this time
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

Well, Like, 3/4's of my family is persian (Iranian) And Even though I like USA, I think that they're soccer team needs more practice.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
That score was epic! The most hilarious shot ever!
I loved it!
Im glad they drew though ^-^

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92
iiFawkGummehBears
happy_happy92

Well, Like, 3/4's of my family is persian (Iranian) And Even though I like USA, I think that they're soccer team needs more practice.

ok that explanes it, and i agree that USA could use more practice

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
this is absolutely true which i find completely disgusting. the day after the game the times newspaper ran with the headline USA WINS 1-1, I feel embarrass for you, you seriously consider that match a win.
Jin_of_the_thunder
this is absolutely true which i find completely disgusting. the day after the game the times newspaper ran with the headline USA WINS 1-1, I feel embarrass for you, you seriously consider that match a win.

1-1 is a win? WAH?!
The USA is still a little iffy about what Football (soccer) is about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff