Welcome to Gaia! ::

Verfluchte Schadenfreude
And not to mention, he kept giving some of the German players yellow cards. What the hell?

Well…as much as I'd like to say they were unfair, they weren't. Cacau definitely faked that dive, and Özil committed a pretty nasty foul.
I'd say he let Germany off the hook a bit. Like really, how much did we pay him?

Not complaining, though. (;

Gaia banned my sig, I need 40k to get it back. Donate?
Official Germany thread!

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i am german go germany go go go wohoo xd xd xd xd xd xd blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Poldi is Man of the Match. Agree? Disagree?

Also, what is this curious red stain on Basti's shin? D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't there at the beginning:
User Image

Official Germany thread!

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm fully rooting for Germany!!!
Go Deutschland!!! heart
WE ARE GONNA DESTROY EVERYONE

just like we did the auzzies today.
I EAT BRAINZ!
Poldi is Man of the Match. Agree? Disagree?

Also, what is this curious red stain on Basti's shin? D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't there at the beginning:
User Image

Official Germany thread!

BLOOD

the enemy's blood.
no but seriously, i though i aw blood on someones shirt during the game i was like D:>

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
So far Team Germany have shown to be awesome
They are so going to win the cup 4laugh
Ouch I'm so heartbroken, I kept on saying we deserved respect but now after that stupid performance that has gone down the drain, where the hell are my Australia?
That was not the keeper who has single handedly kept teams in the EPL and made it to two Europa League finals, that was not the tenacious midfielder known throughout England, that was not the talented attacking midfeilder who has won a Dutch Eredivise title.
Where was the team who made it through their 10 qualifying games undefeated and only conceding one goal.
It is a terrible feeling, having campaigned so much on here and in real life for my team only for them to perform like this, no doubt you deserved to win, but our performance was so terrible, if they had been at their best it waould have been a lot harder.
And it reall really hurts that they weren't at their best because they really should have been, I can shout red card, handball and diving all I want but the fact is we played s**t.
Right, how sick is this "Whining Australian" Making you? Whatever your name was having a laugh about it, ouch that hurt.
Germany, all the way. They are one of the few who have not bashed the new ball, in fact they actually like it, but they maybe biased because they are sponsored by Adidas and Adidas is a German company. I'm also rooting for USA and Netherlands.
I was really hoping we might win the last time, now I'm really anxious for it to happen this year.
With a start of 4-0 all seems possible :3

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I am rooting for both German and New Zealand, but if they go head to head So rooting for Germany!
das war ein super Spiel, wen wir so weiter machen gewinnen wir das doch noch.

Bookworm

I support our Team heart

Super Regular

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread earlier.

I've supported Die Mannschaft since 2002.

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I really enjoyed the first match and I hope our team will go on showing great performance.
... but ... if they loose = less honking ... so I guess for me it's a win-win situation. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQXaHLLUm0
^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas