Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's especially that, but we generally can't handle tight defence – we don't know how, as it was put today, "tear holes" in it to get to the net. The way we play, we need space to pass; we don't really have players that can get through. I would argue that our only really good dribbler is Marko Marin.
Did you see the game against Bosnia-Herzegovina? They let us pass to our hearts' content in the middle area, and kept back in front of the net. We couldn't get through.

'Die Mannschaft' is a nickname in Germany – the word for 'national team', 'Nationalmannschaft', is a bit of a mouthful, so it's generally shortened to 'Mannschaft'.
It also gives the team more personality online; how lame would it be if Spain, France, Italy etc. all have nicknames but we're just 'Germany'?
Lost Meanings
UniverseShatteringOrgasm
Lost Meanings
I omnomnom the German team...
Come on Deutschland <3
@UniverseShatteringOrgasm: Australia...don't give up your day job of cricket xD

If the German players were that arrogant they'd be in serioous trouble.

True...but nothing wrong with a little optimism :3

There's optimisim then there's ignorance, show alittle respect we came first and undefeated in qualifying through the Asian confederation in a group that contained Japan.

Welcoming Receiver

I EAT BRAINZ!
Lost Meanings
True...but nothing wrong with a little optimism :3

Haha, exactly…TEAMGEIST!!

Waldbraut – oh no, that's unfortunate. D: what's your local club?

FC Hansa Rostock

the one with those 'so evil' hooligans stare
It's funny our apartment is in the street that leads from the train station straight to our stadium, so whenever they're playing I'll hear it... xD
Waldbraut
FC Hansa Rostock

It's funny our apartment is in the street that leads from the train station straight to our stadium, so whenever they're playing I'll hear it... xD

Ah yes, I've heard of them.
If it's any consolation, Rostock is probably better than Toronto FC, Canada's (only) MLS team, haha.

Welcoming Receiver

I EAT BRAINZ!
Waldbraut
FC Hansa Rostock

Ah yes, I've heard of them.
If it's any consolation, Rostock is probably better than Toronto FC, Canada's (only) MLS team, haha.

just dun like knowing that those people are still living here and starting riots and stuff

especially when i remember what happened in Lichtenhagen 18 years ago... just like a punch in the stomach
seems some people never learn
What happened then?

GOOD NEWS!
Ballack will be joining the Mannschaft in South Africa for the knockout round!

It will be difficult to miss my first World Cup since France 98 as I know I should be out there, but I love football and will watch as many matches as possible. It helps that I’m planning to join up with the Germany squad in the knockout stages, similar to David Beckham with England. I’m having the cast removed from my ankle next week, which will make it easier to travel.

I’ve heard criticism of Beckham’s involvement in England, which I don’t understand, because I firmly believe that experienced players have a role to play, even if they’re injured. I’ve been speaking to the German players frequently from my holiday in America and Joachim Löw, the coach, has reassured me that he wants me to join them. In the past when I’ve been injured or suspended I’ve always stayed in the dressing room and it will be the same in South Africa.

I’m the captain and have an influence when I’m there, so why shouldn’t I be in the dressing room? It doesn’t matter if you have a shirt or not, you can still motivate other players. I will do what I can to help them, but they have to learn to cope without me on the pitch.

Source

Oh God, could you imagine winning, and then Ballack comes onto the field and lifts the Cup as if he never left? DEUTSCHLAND, make it happen!

antotaku's Kouhai

I'm an American supporting two teams equally: Germany and the US. heart

8,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100
*dances around board* Yes, yes! 8D
Hallo Leute ^^

Endlich, unsere Gruppe müsste schon ganz einfach sein, hoffe ich zummindestens

Wir werden es ja sehen

DEUTSCHLAND ! ^_^
            I EAT BRAINZ!
            Oh God, could you imagine winning, and then Ballack comes onto the field and lifts the Cup as if he never left? DEUTSCHLAND, make it happen!

Ach, das wäre wirklich toll. * ^ *

Can't wait for Sunday's game, that will be be definitely fun to watch. Hung up the flag out in the window, got the shirts - haha, very excited.

Los gehts Deutschland <33.
Feysera

Ach, das wäre wirklich toll. * ^ *

Can't wait for Sunday's game, that will be be definitely fun to watch. Hung up the flag out in the window, got the shirts - haha, very excited.

Los gehts Deutschland <33.

Ja, ne? Absoluter Höhenpunkt der ganzen WM. *___*

Me too! I'm washing my shirt as we speak~
Sunday really can't come fast enough.

T3h Antek
Hallo Leute ^^

Endlich, unsere Gruppe müsste schon ganz einfach sein, hoffe ich zummindestens

Wir werden es ja sehen

DEUTSCHLAND ! ^_^

Hoffe ich auch. Große Sorgen mach ich mir nicht, aber es wird auch nicht ganz einfach sein. Vor allem gegen Australien, die spielen genau die Art von Verteidigung mit der wir Probleme haben.

Pengie – So what'll you do if they meet in the knockout round? (;
Countdown: Two hours until the first game!!
How/Where/With whom are you guys watching?

Edit: Just found this.
Five words:
Do it for Robert, guys.

Gaia banned my sig, I need 40k to get it back. Donate?
GERMANY FOR WORLD CHAMPS!! Come chill.
Oh yeah one goal ;DDDDD
      I love how the Germans are team players, thank goodness for that .. !
      And, Podolski is beast, 'nuff said. ~ <333

Los gehts Deutschland, zeig ihn wer der beste ist. c;

EDIT; YESS. Second goal! Nice one Klose <333.
Second gooooal :')
Feysera
      I love how the Germans are team players, thank goodness for that .. !
      And, Podolski is beast, 'nuff said. ~ <333

Los gehts Deutschland, zeig ihn wer der beste ist. c;

Podolski is beast indeed <3
Feeling the love <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items