oh no emo

WHERE WAS THE DEFENSE

Dangerous Pup

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
I'm chilean, so, I'm supporting my country on this one, I don't like soccer, my brothers do. They say this is a very important match for Chile. I want my bros to be happy.

emotion_donotwant

Shameless Capitalist

Ferbie the Cat
oh great

It's okay. When they played against Netherlands it was 1-0 the first half
and then Netherlands turned things around
maybe Spain will turn things around

Sugary Cat

Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame
Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame
How I feel about the spanish soccer team:

http://youtu.be/nxXEPk3dzFg

pirate rofl

I'm not gonna even click the link
You have a German and Dutch flag in your siggy talk2hand
Yes. I have that flag there for over three years already. First up I am supporting the Dutch, when we might not make it (Wat ik niet voor erg waarschijnlijk acht), then I will support my boyfriend's country, Germany. The link is actually not vulgar at all.

It's this gif actually:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Besides why would someone who is (from what I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) not Spanish support the Spanish soccer team?

Even if someone is not Spanish can support Spain if they would like to (In my case, I'm part Spanish from my mom's side)
And sorry if I offended you by my comment. I just assumed the link was another thing that would rub Spain's loss against the Dutch (I've been getting it a lot.) I love the Spanish team so much it made me cry that they lost so badly. I apologise once again.
Well yeah I know that, I just am kind of curious about people supporting countries other than their country of birth or country they live in. I am not offended, I was just surprised.

I do love the Dutch soccerteam and the 'Mannschaft' but I honestly never cried about a loss. I just go like: "Well ********." and move on.

Noob

go chile! blaugh

Sugary Cat

Wow congrats Chile

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1 more hr chilefgs. Spains gonna turn this s**t around!

Dangerous Pup

MiameMiame
Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame
Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame

pirate rofl

Yes. I have that flag there for over three years already. First up I am supporting the Dutch, when we might not make it (Wat ik niet voor erg waarschijnlijk acht), then I will support my boyfriend's country, Germany. The link is actually not vulgar at all.

It's this gif actually:

Besides why would someone who is (from what I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) not Spanish support the Spanish soccer team?

Even if someone is not Spanish can support Spain if they would like to (In my case, I'm part Spanish from my mom's side)
And sorry if I offended you by my comment. I just assumed the link was another thing that would rub Spain's loss against the Dutch (I've been getting it a lot.) I love the Spanish team so much it made me cry that they lost so badly. I apologise once again.
Well yeah I know that, I just am kind of curious about people supporting countries other than their country of birth or country they live in. I am not offended, I was just surprised.

I do love the Dutch soccerteam and the 'Mannschaft' but I honestly never cried about a loss. I just go like: "Well ********." and move on.

Canada was 2 points away from qualifying. I would have supported them as well
And aren't you supporting Germany as well because of your boyfriend? You don't need to be from that country or live in it. You can like how the team plays. You can support the team if your family or boyfriend or whoever supports them. You don't need to explain yourself. Support whoever you want to support.

And well, we are all different people. And yeah. I'm a cry baby and you can just shrug it off. Thats great.

Shameless Capitalist

MiameMiame
Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame
Ferbie the Cat
MiameMiame

pirate rofl

It's this gif actually:

I'm from Spain, most of my family is from Spain (got Dutch and Welsh roots though so I also got family in Netherlands and Wales) But anyway, my dad is Spanish also yet he always roots for Brazil. If it's Spain against another country, he'll root for Spain, but ultimately he always wants Brazil to win.

As for me, whenever Spain got eliminated in the past I'd always root for Italy or Germany (as they're my two other favorite teams.) Even before this cup ended I said "I want Spain to win, but I think that Germany will win this one." because the Spanish team didn't do too well prior to this cup.

Some people don't care too much about nationalities, but about skill. When my dad was growing up the Brazilian team was really strong so although they haven't gotten too far these last two cups it's the country that he always roots for. Spain was pretty strong during the last two Euro cups and also during the last World cup so I'm not surprised to see a lot of non-Spanish people rooting for us.

Shameless Capitalist

Iker's face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas