Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE did lose 5-1 but wre not out yet LETS GO SPAIN!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously?? Spain lost to Netherlands 5-1???
Ija Copeland

Yeah ever seens the netherlands header the goalie lost his awesomeness and they kept scoring it as the defense fault to ut mostly the goalies should watch the replays
Aww man... What in the hell happened.. Its just their first game though..
Ohh well.. Im a supporter of Germany.. Glad it wasnt Germany..lol

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ija Copeland

Dutch are the second best from last WK. They are not some noobs you can mess around with, with an unfit team. And that's what happened yesterday. wink Spain got slaughtered.

Van Persie, Robben and Snijder are world class players like Messi and the likes. Do something wrong and they take their chances.

Player

UTG Fate

r u sure ur team can win against chile?
wagnas
Ija Copeland

Dutch are the second best from last WK. They are not some noobs you can mess around with, with an unfit team. And that's what happened yesterday. wink Spain got slaughtered.

Van Persie, Robben and Snijder are world class players like Messi and the likes. Do something wrong and they take their chances.

Ohh yea of course.. No doubt they have great players.. But spain losing 5-1...Thats just...Wow.. Very unexpected..
5PA1N

HAHA!
Syampoo
UTG Fate

yeah chile o nly good at making chile

Player

UTG Fate
Syampoo
UTG Fate

haha, ok.. cant wait till spain eat their own d**k, and u eat ur dad+brothers d**k when spain lose again.. (too arrogant)
Syampoo
UTG Fate
Syampoo
UTG Fate

haha, ok.. cant wait till spain eat their own d**k, and u eat ur dad+brothers d**k when spain lose again.. (too arrogant)

your being arrogant rn lol xD GL
Raidus
5PA1N

HAHA!

Ouch lol
wagnas
Ija Copeland

cant forget ronaldo with his range but yeah calssas selled wrong ik xD he needs to wake up

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
I guess Cassias was too nervous keeping the zero for the 80 minutes. And his team didn't help that much either. Million dollar guy Sanchez (I think normally he is awesome), could do better for his goalie.
Raidus
5PA1N

HAHA!

I'm a big fan of Spain, but I must admit this made me laugh out loud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff