Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LOL. No, I am just kidding. I came into this World Cup hating soccer like there's no tomorrow. But ever since I chose Netherlands to be the group I represent, I've liked soccer more and more. Because every time I got home from school, and my brother, or sister's boyfriend, told me that Netherlands won that game, I felt joy that no other sport can top. So, picking Netherlands made me appreciate the sport a lot better. In other sports you can already tell what teams are going to make it and which ones aren't. But in soccer that is different, because a team that has been sucking the last few games can come back completely and demolish the competition. And I know that Netherlands didn't play a good game in the Finals. But at least they made it there, most teams didn't. So, now I am a Netherlands/Holland fan for life. >w<
SPAIN PWNZZZZ!
netherland had the potential to win but luck goes to Spain..
yay,,SPAIN won the world cup

Aekea Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dreamy blackheartz
netherland had the potential to win but luck goes to Spain..
yay,,SPAIN won the world cup

They did, it's just the pressure, it ******** then over.
I agree, netherlands had the potential but the luck went to spain. they are both great teams. i mean come on everybody knows that because in a two hour game only 1 team made a goal. but im glad spain won becuase the netherlands were going sooooo tough on spain, they kept creating violence, did you see those kicks and grabing arms away the netherlands made, i mean danmmm i know its the world cup but if you dont get 1st place its not the end of the world.

Shirtless Loiterer

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i agree to Netherlands could have won but. . .

Dangerous Hellhound

The luck went to spain because of one mistake of the referry at the side of the field.
He didn't see the first pass was off-side and he should've flagged for it.
The only reason they scored was because Stekelenburg was distracted because he even saw Iniesta was off-side. The match should've ended in Penalties.
And the next time there's a final Fifa should consider a referry that isn't such a card-puller.
Also the red card of Heitinga was for NOTHING at all. ******** loser Iniesta being a crybaby with every little poke he got. No offense, but Spain did not deserve to win the World Cup because of people like him. He brings shame to the sport we love. :/

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So many things happened in that game ..
The goalie must feel like sh*t haha
DragonBallzDeep
LOL. No, I am just kidding. I came into this World Cup hating soccer like there's no tomorrow. But ever since I chose Netherlands to be the group I represent, I've liked soccer more and more. Because every time I got home from school, and my brother, or sister's boyfriend, told me that Netherlands won that game, I felt joy that no other sport can top. So, picking Netherlands made me appreciate the sport a lot better. In other sports you can already tell what teams are going to make it and which ones aren't. But in soccer that is different, because a team that has been sucking the last few games can come back completely and demolish the competition. And I know that Netherlands didn't play a good game in the Finals. But at least they made it there, most teams didn't. So, now I am a Netherlands/Holland fan for life. >w<

the Netherlands are the best

forget Spain

the referee has won this Cup

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The refs was pulling too many yellow cards during the game. Spain faked almost every injury (except for Nigel de Jong's awesome Karate Kick).

The rules say that there are no High Speed camera to judge the game. If there was a High Speed Camera, Netherlands should of had the advantage.
Alpha Kenny Buddy
The luck went to spain because of one mistake of the referry at the side of the field.
He didn't see the first pass was off-side and he should've flagged for it.
The only reason they scored was because Stekelenburg was distracted because he even saw Iniesta was off-side. The match should've ended in Penalties.
And the next time there's a final Fifa should consider a referry that isn't such a card-puller.
Also the red card of Heitinga was for NOTHING at all. ******** loser Iniesta being a crybaby with every little poke he got. No offense, but Spain did not deserve to win the World Cup because of people like him. He brings shame to the sport we love. :/

Don't be a sore loser, Hollander.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Damn it, theres a pop up in this thread too.. No one should quote or leave comments for that ii_love_ya_babe person.. Also, don't put your info in..

Anyways, Netherlands should have known the outcome.. Spains defense did the trickagain..Netherlands had plenty of chances to try to win this game but they failed.. Just imagine the score should Spain had made most of their shots.. The Orange would have been slaughtered..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff