Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Big Red Planet
i just personally think soccer is the best sport in the world i cant see how you can hate something so great

agreed
i think we can all also agree soccer is better

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't see Basketball with their own World cup tornament stare stare

SOCCER
Learn it
Live it
Love it
2000mustang
soccer is not more better than basketball

soccer is better than basketball
Etinelle
Rastafariahh
Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

It's not like the matches take 2 hours all the time. An average match is 90+ minutes.

This World Cup is nothing like the ones before, where there was more excitement and way more goals. But despite this, people still celebrate the sport and the events.

So I suppose your judgement about soccer was based on this World Cup..?

eek You compared soccer / football to Twilight??

I'm speaking a general comparison of soccer and Twilight

The World Cup was actually a little bit more exciting. Plus, I won a bet on Spain.
first off this is a FIFA post so if u hate soccer then why even post come on ppl really? Soccer is the world's favorite sports so if u want to like a sucky sport like basketball which by the way has no major competition like soccer then go ahead just go someplace where ppl that like basketball is but that might be tough 3nodding thank you's heart
soccer is awsome i bet this was a freackn white kid who cant even play

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Rastafariahh
Etinelle
Rastafariahh
Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

It's not like the matches take 2 hours all the time. An average match is 90+ minutes.

This World Cup is nothing like the ones before, where there was more excitement and way more goals. But despite this, people still celebrate the sport and the events.

So I suppose your judgement about soccer was based on this World Cup..?

eek You compared soccer / football to Twilight??

I'm speaking a general comparison of soccer and Twilight

The World Cup was actually a little bit more exciting. Plus, I won a bet on Spain.

Well, soccer / football and the World Cup are way more exciting than Twilight (especially the movie adaptions... 3nodding )

And congrats on your bet! My dad always thinks of betting on the team that he thinks they are going to win (or the team that everyone isn't going for..)

He predicts them correctly though... it's awesome, but creepy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff