Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have always supported spain and i am huge fan of spain. Today was not there day. Get the young gunsss in spainn cmon
Jensen Ackles obv
Iker Casillas seemed out of it
He also didn't have strong suport from the defense
Diego Costa tried but was probably discouraged by the Brazilian fans
Iniesta and Xavi underperformed
Same old starting lineup consisting of the same old Real Madrid and Barcelona footballers
Should have started David Villa, Cazorla but was benched

Its time to freshen up the squad. Start with different players. Come on boys. Del Bosque's frown is currently at level 9001. Lets get it down to 9000

The Dutch had a mix of old and young players (only 5 of the players from the 2010 squad were selected for the current.)

Spain has to destroy the other nations in the next matches. I just want them to go to the next round (I know, I know potentially facing Brazil) and do not want them to be eliminated in the group stage

spain isnt bad, the players are getting old, some of them don't got it anymore. It's time to put the young guns in. They have alot of young talented players waiting. or mix it up

Dangerous Pup

uaho
Jensen Ackles obv
Same old starting lineup consisting of the same old Real Madrid and Barcelona footballers

Its time to freshen up the squad. Start with different players. Come on boys. Del Bosque's frown is currently at level 9001. Lets get it down to 9000

The Dutch had a mix of old and young players (only 5 of the players from the 2010 squad were selected for the current.)

Spain has to destroy the other nations in the next matches. I just want them to go to the next round (I know, I know potentially facing Brazil) and do not want them to be eliminated in the group stage

spain isnt bad, the players are getting old, some of them don't got it anymore. It's time to put the young guns in. They have alot of young talented players waiting. or mix it up

Yes, definitely. Its not that I'm tired of the same old guys (they're still good) but I completely agree with you; its time to freshen up. The Dutch did that (mixing it up) and did phenomenal today.
Jensen Ackles obv
uaho
Jensen Ackles obv

Yes, definitely. Its not that I'm tired of the same old guys (they're still good) but I completely agree with you; its time to freshen up. The Dutch did that (mixing it up) and did phenomenal today.

i was really hoping they play david today but they didnt. the young players play this world cup then they will be much better for next one to.

Dangerous Pup

uaho
Jensen Ackles obv
uaho
Jensen Ackles obv

i was really hoping they play david today but they didnt. the young players play this world cup then they will be much better for next one to.

I guess they had high hopes for Diego Costa

Rainbow Lunatic

Probably the kick in the pants they need. I doubt they'll let themselves do so badly again.
what team is ronaldo on i cant find him -.-

7,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Tragiic Fate

portugal

Ps : Spain got raped and Cassilas was probably drunk or high

Player

Fr3sh xD
Tragiic Fate

portugal

u cant blame him for all goals tht been scored by the dutch, the defenders were really terrible too.. also the strikers, they didnt performed very well... so overall, the whole team must be blame...
Fr3sh xD
Tragiic Fate

portugal

it was all CAssilas fault he could of got that header altho it was sck af but teh rest easy saves just messed up af need to get howard(USA goalie that is hard to score on ) to get in goal
Shame because I really like Casillas. It's still Spain though so I'm sure they'll rebound. But that was a tough loss to swallow.

Hype Hunter

18,550 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Buggin' 500
I'm afraid it might end up for Spain like it ended up for the Netherlands 2 years ago.

7,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Syampoo
Fr3sh xD
Tragiic Fate

portugal

u cant blame him for all goals tht been scored by the dutch, the defenders were really terrible too.. also the strikers, they didnt performed very well... so overall, the whole team must be blame...

I watch like 90% of Cassilas games and i can assure you that he could at least save 3 goals of the 5

Trash Gentleman

Del Bosque is to blame here. Casillas took the responsibility of the loss. Poor defending and strikers were mainly Diego Costa, who was shiet. Also I agree, Spain should let the young talents to shrine. But then the squad also needs experienced players too. Diego Costa needs to be dropped and idk about Casillas, could try De Gea as the Goalie in the next game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff