Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Roisterer

8,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
if u have anything to sy in this forum bout the fifa world cup u can post your memories here and describe a lot of stuff here.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Well, we got the Euro in two years. Also the Women's World Cup (I believe in 2011) and U-20 World Cup (I don't know when.. ninja )

Also the EPL in August.
Fifa goes on almost year round!

Only the World Cup is every 4 years. Every country has teams and clubs that play in their own leagues.(Even USA) The best players form those clubs are chosen for the World Cup.

2,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Magejutsu

Only the World Cup is every 4 years. Every country has teams and clubs that play in their own leagues.(Even USA) The best players form those clubs are chosen for the World Cup.

if ur saying that even USA as a bad or suprizing thing then shut up cause USA might not be big for soccer but i live there and LOVE soccer

Sparkly Bloodsucker

i know, its so sad.... whenever the World Cup was on, everyone got along (well except for the occasional bickering because of team rivalry). Even my teachers let us watch the games in class! I loved every minute of this year's World Cup, even when my fav teams lost (Germany and Netherlands).
But yea, i wanna see the Woman's World Cup ^^ It'll be awesome

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II Caramell Delight II
i know, its so sad.... whenever the World Cup was on, everyone got along (well except for the occasional bickering because of team rivalry). Even my teachers let us watch the games in class! I loved every minute of this year's World Cup, even when my fav teams lost (Germany and Netherlands).

I have never seen the Woman's World Cup Ever redface redface when is that I love Soccer and never knew there was a world cup for women im soo late! gonk gonk
BeBe2054
II Caramell Delight II

I have nver seen the womaans World Cup Ever redface redface when is that I love Soccer and never knew there was a world cup forwoman im soo late! gonk gonk

don't worry i found out recently too =D
and its next year [[right??? yea xD]]
sweetluly98
Magejutsu

if ur saying that even USA as a bad or suprizing thing then shut up cause USA might not be big for soccer but i live there and LOVE soccer

Umm... I live in the USA too. their Fifa teams just aren't very well known..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff