Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
England had it all but they need a good striker that killer instinct.. If only bale was English.. He would have destroyed the Italian defense. Ronny when he plays outside of England he sucks maybe he's home sick.

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Goddamnit Rooney!!

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Geocept
I'm so ill over this loss. Italy played really well, so I don't fault them at all, and I don't want to hate on our boys either, but...

Ughhhhhh. Ughhhhhh. We lost!! sad

We can still make it up in our group. All hope's not completely lost. We definitely haven't done as poorly as, say, Spain or Greece so far. But ughhhh.

-pat pat- emotion_hug
I actually caught the game when I was at work, Italy played really well, they had plenty of chances to extend their lead, but credit to England they never gave up, I was actually hoping they would get the equalizer!

But you're right about the fact that we can make it up in out group, especially with the result between Costa Rica and Uruguay, I don't think anyone was expecting that, but I still feel that we should fear Uruguay more than Costa Rica, especially since they'll be playing Suarez against us.

But honestly I'm proud of England, I know it was just the first game which is always tough, they actually played better than I was expecting, and our strike-force are definitely going to cause problems for most defences if they play like they did today!

Sparkly Genius

DAMNIT ENGLAND gonk emotion_0A0 emo

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Rooney is ******** s**t. How anyone can defend him is beyond me and why Hodgson insists on picking him and defending him is absolutely confusing. Overrated pile of garbage who should be thrown into the Amazonian River and left there.

Sterling played like a goddamn champion. He was everything that England needed to be, but nobody gave those other tossers the message. Welbeck played decent, too. Gerrard played alright but goddamn does he lack presence. Unlike Pirlo who led the team, Gerrard gives the impression of being the guy who is just there.

Glen Johnson needs shooting and the defensive line needs sorting out. Baines needs his head sorting out. Hart needs to be dropped as soon as possible because the idea that HE is the best Keeper we have is laughable.

Once again, an England performance that sings "We're going home" rather than "Football's coming home".

Chatty Regular

The Man Who Has No Name

Hart, I think, did really well for his part! He caught loads of balls. Sure, he let in two, but he did well!

But if I see Rooney starting on the pitch next match, I'm going to be gnashing my teeth at the tele!

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
No...ENGLAND! WHY? sad

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Man Who Has No Name
Rooney is ******** s**t. How anyone can defend him is beyond me and why Hodgson insists on picking him and defending him is absolutely confusing. Overrated pile of garbage who should be thrown into the Amazonian River and left there.

Sterling played like a goddamn champion. He was everything that England needed to be, but nobody gave those other tossers the message. Welbeck played decent, too. Gerrard played alright but goddamn does he lack presence. Unlike Pirlo who led the team, Gerrard gives the impression of being the guy who is just there.

Glen Johnson needs shooting and the defensive line needs sorting out. Baines needs his head sorting out. Hart needs to be dropped as soon as possible because the idea that HE is the best Keeper we have is laughable.

Once again, an England performance that sings "We're going home" rather than "Football's coming home".

Well said!

Trash Gentleman

The problem with England is, some of the youth players lack of experience in International Levels.
Anatomy of a Zombie
Geocept
I'm so ill over this loss. Italy played really well, so I don't fault them at all, and I don't want to hate on our boys either, but...

Ughhhhhh. Ughhhhhh. We lost!! sad

We can still make it up in our group. All hope's not completely lost. We definitely haven't done as poorly as, say, Spain or Greece so far. But ughhhh.

-pat pat- emotion_hug
I actually caught the game when I was at work, Italy played really well, they had plenty of chances to extend their lead, but credit to England they never gave up, I was actually hoping they would get the equalizer!

But you're right about the fact that we can make it up in out group, especially with the result between Costa Rica and Uruguay, I don't think anyone was expecting that, but I still feel that we should fear Uruguay more than Costa Rica, especially since they'll be playing Suarez against us.

But honestly I'm proud of England, I know it was just the first game which is always tough, they actually played better than I was expecting, and our strike-force are definitely going to cause problems for most defences if they play like they did today!

Agree with this. Still not a fantastic team, but encouraging performance from the likes of Sterling, Sturridge, Welbeck and Henderson to take forward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff