Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Canine

lol dude no that was hella exciting ALL THE SHOTS ON GOALS BLOCKED BY OCHOA emotion_kirakira

wait why does everyone think mexico was gonna win
emotion_sweatdrop

Menacing Shoujo

Cuz of London 2012.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

CESARG2
master lestat vampire
Man did this game suck! Worst game i have seen so far, even worse than that Nigeria game! I do believe that Brazil is litterally swimming in their s**t lately! The only good thing here was perhaps that Mexican goalie, but frankly... this game sucked ***** ! scream

Are you visually impaired? The game was packed with nonstop action... This is arguably as exciting as a 0-0 will ever get, both teams played equally well, and anyone who payed to watch the game got their moneys worth.

Like i stated before "The game sucked ****!" It was to me a big piece of s**t in all ways possible. Brazil did s**t and the only thing ever worth watching was the Mexican goalie. One can only say that either Mexico is improving their shitty gameplay or that Brazil is depending on too much s**t and losing their focus on their game play and thus they are litterally going down the shithole. This game could only amuse and easily impress some backyard South American gloating fanatic but there was little greatness to be expected by any other spectator. Up until now this was a very shitty unimpressive game to me until i saw the Greece vs. Japan bomb. So officially this s**t has been topped off! burning_eyes

Tipsy Fatcat

dont expect ochoa to be equally as good next match.

i was, however highly pleased w mexico's gameplay all second half.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff