Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ursine Prophet

holy crappoly he's CUTE
User Image
User Image
User Image

Player

Soundless Servant

yup, baby face.. but seriously, he must improve to compete with other young players.. james rodriguez, joel campbell, neymar, oscar, balotelli, & raheem sterling already showed their potentials..

Newbie Traveler

I saw pics of him before on his swimming trunks. You guys should google it. Though, if you are below 18, beware. It's kinda x-rated. xd
His name will forever remind me of goatse. emotion_puke
one of the best players in his age group with pogba

Menacing Shoujo

Goat-ze. lol

Super Canine

VaIkyrie Rising
Goat-ze. lol
rofl

he looks like he plucks his eyebrows yuc

Menacing Shoujo

0h potato
VaIkyrie Rising
Goat-ze. lol
rofl

he looks like he plucks his eyebrows yuc

He ain'y cute either- in fact, no player is cute and I don't care what they say about some Cristaldo Rinaldo or whatevs, there are not cuties in sports!
Not even Becky Ham!

Super Canine

VaIkyrie Rising

He ain'y cute either- in fact, no player is cute and I don't care what they say about some Cristaldo Rinaldo or whatevs, there are not cuties in sports!
Not even Becky Ham!

HAHAHAHA yum_donut yum_sausage

i thought dejan lovran was kinda cute, a lot of croatian guys dramallama

but who can concentrate on their faces when you're watching live stream with blurry af video and slow buffer with all the shots on goal wahmbulance

seriously though LOL @ the people watching the world cup for cute guys hey at least they're watching

Ursine Prophet

0h potato
VaIkyrie Rising

Not even Becky Ham!

HAHAHAHA yum_donut yum_sausage

i thought dejan lovran was kinda cute, a lot of croatian guys dramallama

but who can concentrate on their faces when you're watching live stream with blurry af video and slow buffer with all the shots on goal wahmbulance

seriously though LOL @ the people watching the world cup for cute guys hey at least they're watching

i was watching it for the football but then i noticed him and i thought to myself
"that blurry guy looks p cute"
so i googled him and wow
he's like dorky cute
ummmm you're watching just for hot guys?
k..

gotze isn't that attractive to me. IMO Mario Gomez is, but sadly he isn't in the line ip this year due to injury. there are other attractive German footballers but for me Mario Gomez was #1. Mario gotze isn't attractive but he is a great player and I hope he plays on Saturday. Going to be an interesting game against Ghana.

Ursine Prophet

the wilhelm scream
ummmm you're watching just for hot guys?
k..

gotze isn't that attractive to me. IMO Mario Gomez is, but sadly he isn't in the line ip this year due to injury. there are other attractive German footballers but for me Mario Gomez was #1. Mario gotze isn't attractive but he is a great player and I hope he plays on Saturday. Going to be an interesting game against Ghana.

no obvs you did not read my comment above
i was watching
and just happened to notice he was cute
ehh i guess gomez is ok
i prefer the baby-faced guys
but yeah gotze is doing pretty well so far but he's still got room for improvement
im rooting for germany to win the whole cup emotion_brofist

Super Canine

Soundless Servant

i was watching it for the football but then i noticed him and i thought to myself
"that blurry guy looks p cute"
so i googled him and wow
he's like dorky cute

hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items