Welcome to Gaia! ::

LMFAO I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE. THE TEARS OF BRAZILIANS ONCE AGAIN BECOMES THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEKEND.

oh my god and the ref is playing favorites with Brazil giving Robben a yellow yet silva doesn't get a red card for his foul.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
The only ones crying are the kids, we really don't care anymore, we just love watching the sport. And no, Robben dives entirely too much. He deserves that yellow card, and the foul wasn't even in the box, and the second goal was an offside play. lol

Floette's Husbando

Supreme Victory

"w-we didn't care a-anyway!!" -brazil, 2014

Kawaii Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
i boned her
The only ones crying are the kids, we really don't care anymore, we just love watching the sport. And no, Robben dives entirely too much. He deserves that yellow card, and the foul wasn't even in the box, and the second goal was an offside play. lol

Bless this post.

14f's Fangirl

Hilarious Kitten

Normal Human

25,400 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I think we need a new Brazilian team. This one's clearly broken.

Said the English woman, but our national side have been beyond abysmal for years - at least nobody expects any better from us.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

The goals might have been a little sloppy, still doesn't justify the fact that they lost for so much from the German team. Netherlands deserve it since they were pretty close in to the finals, unlike Brasil.
Brazil are in decline 3nodding
Poekiee
LOL.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LMFAO

Feline Lunatic

Poekiee
LOL.

Looool
Omg I think I saw her at the favela selling her self last night lmfaoo

Wealthy Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
i boned her

Dude, even the commentators were saying that Silva deserved a red card. This is why I hate Brasilian fans. They think their team is the s**t when they completely fall apart when their cocky, arrogant a*****e star player is taken out.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i boned her

Offside by an inch but barely noticeable with the chaos going on sometimes. At least the last goal was legit.
KelliBeann
i boned her

Dude, even the commentators were saying that Silva deserved a red card. This is why I hate Brasilian fans. They think their team is the s**t when they completely fall apart when their cocky, arrogant a*****e star player is taken out.

******** yes. Finally.
the wilhelm scream

I'm not sure if this ref was playing favorites. There were a lot of weird calls. The penalty at the beginning to give Holland the lead was questionable.

(I agree with you on most of this)

Blessed Genius

Hater, I bet you suck at soccer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out