Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
i was hoping Brazil would win not because of their star players. (They really weren't relying on them so much so shut the hell up haters). Germany is second place in the fifa rankings below Spain but now since Spain lost Germany is actually top ranking in FIFA. AS for The Netherlands who gives a rats a** about them i don't ******** give a damn about you supporters and saying they deserve the world cup it's just a game not swimming with the fishes. (It the diving part) also i watch alot of soccer so if you guys like calling my names go ahead idc really. But this is getting ridiculous with the whole Netherlands winning the world cup.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

A Brazil fan hating on diving done by another team guilty of it... How ironic.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dementia DarkMoon
A Brazil fan hating on diving done by another team guilty of it... How ironic.

nah son i'm not even a Brazilian fan but i was cheering for them. there's a difference
Not just yet... hold your horses

Brazil played poor because of their defense, giving too much space and reliant on Neymar. Netherlands is going to be a different game and are more organised. Don't underestimate Netherlands because Van Gaal is a very experienced coach who has manged the top clubs in europe and has a good philosophy.

You may think Germany has better players all round, but it's more about which one wins tactically.

Alien Lightbringer

Netheland deseves to win this time because they have never won it before. period.

who ever wins this now deserves it, but it would be nice to see another historically strong and talented team bring the cup home for once rather than the same old dinosaurs every time.

Dangerous Pup

The Netherlands is a strong team who can win the cup. They have been playing consistently throughout the tournament. Them winning is not a ridiculous idea at all.

Any team who plays well and works hard deserves the cup. I think that's what the fans mean; the Netherlands have been playing extremely well this tournament.

I'm also assuming something happened between you and some Netherlands fans; you sound angry...

"also i watch alot of soccer so if you guys like calling my names go ahead idc really." Why this statement? What, does it give you credibility or something?

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ignathea
The Netherlands is a strong team who can win the cup. They have been playing consistently throughout the tournament. Them winning is not a ridiculous idea at all.

Any team who plays well and works hard deserves the cup. I think that's what the fans mean; the Netherlands have been playing extremely well this tournament.

I'm also assuming something happened between you and some Netherlands fans; you sound angry...

"also i watch alot of soccer so if you guys like calling my names go ahead idc really." Why this statement? What, does it give you credibility or something?

No why would I want credibility? True but i just don't like the Netherlands. And its like karma is just happens to say look this team lost.

Dangerous Pup

foxychick1994
Ignathea

No why would I want credibility? True but i just don't like the Netherlands. And its like karma is just happens to say look this team lost.

You don't need to explain why you don't like the team (fan banter, it happens) but what do you mean by karma?

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ignathea
foxychick1994
Ignathea

You don't need to explain why you don't like the team (fan banter, it happens) but what do you mean by karma?

i had a feeling you were gonna ask me that lol but luck is not on my side. I had a feeling brazil was gonna lose so it felt like fate decided to take its place.

Dangerous Pup

foxychick1994

i had a feeling you were gonna ask me that lol but luck is not on my side. I had a feeling brazil was gonna lose so it felt like fate decided to take its place.

Ahh understandable wink

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
foxychick1994

Ah, yes, the invisible forces of fate and karma. Nothing to do with chance or odds or playing styles or hundreds of factors. Germany's a better player, and Brazil couldn't get away with filthy childish tricks.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ignathea

i didn't really to sound mad at my first post sorry heart heart sweatdrop sweatdrop .

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
XxTheVeganVampirexX
foxychick1994

Ah, yes, the invisible forces of fate and karma. Nothing to do with chance or odds or playing styles or hundreds of factors. Germany's a better player, and Brazil couldn't get away with filthy childish tricks.

that is indeed true

Menacing Shoujo

Germany ain't going out to win a stupid cup- they are out to CONQUER!
I hope they humiliate holland just as much.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
foxychick1994

arrow Sorry for the sass. But the idea of karma has always seemed absurd to me.
arrow Either a team has what it needs to win, or it doesn't. In this game the Brazilian team just did not have their sh*t together and fell apart like dominoes not having their stars.
arrow The ref also put them in their place from the get-go, which kind of made them a bit disoriented.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff