Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

Argentina- messi lost passion
Portugal- ronaldo looks too injured to lead them
Germany- ozil lost form and npw with reus gone thems unlike even though their team is still good, they look out of form all together
Spain- with costa they can win it
brazil- the home crowd with them makes them sure to win
england- i hugly doubt it with rooney never living up and playing with so many youngsters
netherlands- no defence and wow the euros
uraguay- they have a chance , but unlikl to win it all

Quick fact-
No European/asian/conacaf nation has ever one the tournament in South America

Dangerous Pup

What do you think about Belgium?
Brazil all the way. xp

Big Star

Germany out of form?
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Ozil has never been their star and he hasn't lost form, he hasn't been doing good at arsenal it doesn't mean he's lost it and regargless, just look at the squad, even the subs are top class players.
Your arguments are all invalid.
You are aware getting ''injured'' is a strategy, I bet Ronaldo is just as in shape as he was before the CL final.
Plus being at home is not that huge of an advantage. rolleyes

Newbie Traveler

I fancied France reaching at least the semis but now, without Ribery, I am not so sure anymore.

Smoker

Ferbie the Cat
What do you think about Belgium?

great ******** team! will get far excited to watch lets see if the surprise all of us

Smoker

so good so bad
Germany out of form?
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Ozil has never been their star and he hasn't lost form, he hasn't been doing good at arsenal it doesn't mean he's lost it and regargless, just look at the squad, even the subs are top class players.
You are aware getting ''injured'' is a strategy, I bet Ronaldo is just as in shape as he was before the CL final.

Germany won 6-1 aganstta s**t team. wasnt counting that one but look
germany 2-2Cameroon (May 2014)
Germany 0-0 Poland (13 March 2014)

second, in midfield he controls the game. you cannot deny he is the key player in ur team in the past, now with his dip in form while playing for arsenal, and muller,kroos,gotze all having better seasons tht might look diffrent but even with their better season they wont take ozil out of the starting 11. Mark my words.
squad is full of stars and they still are serious contenders, im actually rooting for them but im realistic and go by stats. Spain have top class subs too just saying
arguments r my opinion, im glad to hear yours on each c:
Haaaaaaa, did u see the Cl final! he wasnt as influencial. scored a pen
omg, having the nations support, stadium full of brazilians ( obiously is not 100% brail fans) is a huge help. Home advantage help alot in a match, gives you confidence and in a world cup ur used to climate. not gonna decide it all obviously but help. aswell it put pressure on them

ps- wrote tht in a rush just to strike a conversation. dont take the words literal wheni say brazil r gonna win for sure withe the home crowd
and theirs more detail not put in the original post js

Big Star

Captain Butterballs
so good so bad
Germany out of form?
lol lol lol lol lol lol

second, in midfield he controls the game. you cannot deny he is the key player in ur team in the past, now with his dip in form while playing for arsenal, and muller,kroos,gotze all having better seasons tht might look diffrent but even with their better season they wont take ozil out of the starting 11. Mark my words.
squad is full of stars and they still are serious contenders, im actually rooting for them but im realistic and go by stats. Spain have top class subs too just saying
omg, having the nations support, stadium full of brazilians ( obiously is not 100% brail fans) is a huge help. Home advantage help alot in a match, gives you confidence and in a world cup ur used to climate. not gonna decide it all obviously but help. aswell it put pressure on them

ps- wrote tht in a rush just to strike a conversation. dont take the words literal wheni say brazil r gonna win for sure withe the home crowd

don't just count on stats
Don't expect all of the top teams to end up scoring lots of goals on friendlies, Spain won 2-0 against Bolivia, they could've done better but their aim isn't to end up showing off their abilities. It's acutally a strategy not to perform well on the friendlies so other teams will underestimate, anyways they don't want to risk more injuries, see what happened with Reus. So those stats mean nothing.
I think that the one controls midfield would be Schweinsteiger.
Being at home can put the Brazilians under pressure as well and it isn't the most important factor.

Smoker

so good so bad
Captain Butterballs
so good so bad
Germany out of form?
lol lol lol lol lol lol

ps- wrote tht in a rush just to strike a conversation. dont take the words literal wheni say brazil r gonna win for sure with the home crowd

don't just count on stats
Don't expect all of the top teams to end up scoring lots of goals on friendlies, Spain won 2-0 against Bolivia, they could've done better but their aim isn't to end up showing off their abilities. It's acutally a strategy not to perform well on the friendlies so other teams will underestimate, anyways they don't want to risk more injuries, see what happened with Reus. So those stats mean nothing.
I think that the one controls midfield would be Schweinsteiger.
Being at home can put the Brazilians under pressure as well and it isn't the most important factor.

true haha i do go to much my stats when i cant watch the games
they still play for the win as warm ups, yes they are carful n use them to see the correct selection but look at who played in those games. and tht strategy lol germany arent even underestimated so not applied here.
sure he also contibutes
yes not important facter but help( ead the ps)

Tipsy Lover

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
FRANCE FTW!!!!
i think argentina has a really good chance and germany also
France. with Uruguay as runner-ups, and Brazil in third place.

Original Wolf

Spain will make it again. <3

Wealthy Tycoon

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
the SOCCEROOS will take it out this year lol wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff