Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Canine

master lestat vampire
0h potato
Luna_love_sama
0h potato
Hrisk

Everything is possible on this World Cup.

crying crying crying crying crying crying

Agreed, like what happened to Brazil like 'tf ugh! So aggravating and they totally lost their composure ugh 20 mins or so I just turned off the dang tv x(

SERIOUSLY RIGHT?! the defenders didn't fking try , beside maybe david luis or some afro guy forward. after 30 minutes i just grabbed a bucket of ice cream and started crying crying

Hahahaha! Maybe those afros brought about their demise. Now it is time for a clean cut hairstyle! Just like Usher has or something. biggrin

HAHA! you again my man!!! yes yes, I hope they do. the afros must make them sweaty and more tired rofl cleancut hairstyles=less fatigue wink

Ruthless Bloodsucker

0h potato
master lestat vampire
0h potato
Luna_love_sama
0h potato
Hrisk

Everything is possible on this World Cup.

crying crying crying crying crying crying

Agreed, like what happened to Brazil like 'tf ugh! So aggravating and they totally lost their composure ugh 20 mins or so I just turned off the dang tv x(

SERIOUSLY RIGHT?! the defenders didn't fking try , beside maybe david luis or some afro guy forward. after 30 minutes i just grabbed a bucket of ice cream and started crying crying

Hahahaha! Maybe those afros brought about their demise. Now it is time for a clean cut hairstyle! Just like Usher has or something. biggrin

HAHA! you again my man!!! yes yes, I hope they do. the afros must make them sweaty and more tired rofl cleancut hairstyles=less fatigue wink

True, that is why they lost again to Netherlands. Maybe that could be a reason. That is why airpilots, to train need to cut off their hair, and then they still get to wear helmets (which makes little sense). They say it has to do more with aerodynamics and weigh more perhaps, i really don't know. confused

Beloved Bunny

9,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
WHOO lets go ARGENTINA I hope this game gets intense js 4laugh Good luck to the both of the teams heart heart heart

Super Canine

master lestat vampire

True, that is why they lost again to Netherlands. Maybe that could be a reason. That is why airpilots, to train need to cut off their hair, and then they still get to wear helmets (which makes little sense). They say it has to do more with aerodynamics and weigh more perhaps, i really don't know. confused

also lost to germany o___o! i'll blame it on their height, germans were so much taller

Dangerous Hunter

Go
Team
Germany

User Image
Most people would say Germany but I'm rooting for Argentina all the way!

Shirtless Fatcat

Germany all the way, Baby!
emotion_bigheart
User Image

Ruthless Bloodsucker

0h potato
master lestat vampire

also lost to germany o___o! i'll blame it on their height, germans were so much taller

Could be true. Also, i found some Brazilians to be much chubbier than most Germans. Maybe it was just me but some did look kind of overweight. xp Anyways, nice to have seen you around these forums. May our paths cross again on 2018. Maybe by then players will be taller and slimmer. blaugh TC!

Super Canine

master lestat vampire
0h potato
master lestat vampire

Could be true. Also, i found some Brazilians to be much chubbier than most Germans. Maybe it was just me but some did look kind of overweight. xp Anyways, nice to have seen you around these forums. May our paths cross again on 2018. Maybe by then players will be taller and slimmer. blaugh TC!

haha may be the germans are just twigs, especially muller.. so tall and skinny neutral
same to you, mr bold 8^D yes yes hoping brazil may grow a little, give more height advantgage or so

tc?

Heart Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Luna_love_sama
So who do you guys think will win. Just out of Curiosity 3nodding 4laugh
i hope Brizal wins gaia_nitemareleft blaugh blaugh
We offer many types of soccer cleats on the pages http://www.sportscleatsus.com/ . You can always find a perfect pair of addias soccer cleats from our online store. Many people include the famous stars are crazy for adidas soccer cleats. they can make you more fashion, we may say, wear adidas shoes has already become a popular trend.the most important is that they have big function that will let you feel comfortable in the sports.

You may find it is very hard to choose these shoes. You don't know what to do because there are too many types on pages. What you should do is that you should remind that which situations you will wear. Then you will know which one you want. Once you wear the adidas soccer cleats you will be the charming focus! Buy now!You must seize this chance to be more powerful.

Adidas soccer cleats offers lots of styles and designs adidas shoes to meet different customers needs, adidas F50 Soccer Cleats, Nike CTR360 Soccer Cleats,adidas Predator Soccer Cleats and so on. We are believed that once you enjoyed the high quality products and services, competitive prices and prompt delivery from here, you will love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff