Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the refs this World Cup?

Amazing... absolutely perfect! 0.23611111111111 23.6% [ 68 ]
They have done their jobs 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 28 ]
Up and down... good and bad 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 96 ]
Could be better 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 40 ]
Absolutely horrible... they should all be beaten! 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 288 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 >

HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
No specific game, but Spain winning was the worst mistake that ever happened on the face of this earth.

The Netherlands should have won....Germany, if not.

well netherlands was tough... that is definitely for sure.

Yes, I was very much surprised at their performance this year, their play was MUCH better, being an "eh, okay" team back then and now capable of beating Brazil?

But...they really could have put fun stuff in the Cup OTHER than vuvuzelas to pimp it up.
Also, the referees were nothing if they weren't horrible at their job.

you sound like you know your stuff, unlike most posts on this forum so far, hahaha... jk. But i can't agree more, the refs were borderline ridiculous and when brazil got put out I was sure that the netherlands were going to win it.

Me? Know my stuff? LOL, I barely know the game of soccer, but I'll admit it was the absolutely good-looking players that got me watching it. stare

Yeees, players getting red cards for stereotypes of fouls. Even I noticed that those "fouls" weren't anything major, stuff that's common in a soccer game.

Yeah, Brazil's loss seriously scared me. I seriously thought someone edited the game or something at the time. 8D

well it sounds like you have become a new fan of soccer / futbol... and you are 0 right.

Yep. (Don't worry, I'm embracing myself for the "LOL FUTBOL NOOB", so go ahead.<:'D
I'm 0 percent right...? COOL I'M DUMB =3

Newbie Noob

Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused

Yes, I was very much surprised at their performance this year, their play was MUCH better, being an "eh, okay" team back then and now capable of beating Brazil?

But...they really could have put fun stuff in the Cup OTHER than vuvuzelas to pimp it up.

you sound like you know your stuff, unlike most posts on this forum so far, hahaha... jk. But i can't agree more, the refs were borderline ridiculous and when brazil got put out I was sure that the netherlands were going to win it.

Me? Know my stuff? LOL, I barely know the game of soccer, but I'll admit it was the absolutely good-looking players that got me watching it. stare

Yeees, players getting red cards for stereotypes of fouls. Even I noticed that those "fouls" weren't anything major, stuff that's common in a soccer game.

Yeah, Brazil's loss seriously scared me. I seriously thought someone edited the game or something at the time. 8D

well it sounds like you have become a new fan of soccer / futbol... and you are 0 right.

Yep. (Don't worry, I'm embracing myself for the "LOL FUTBOL NOOB", so go ahead.<:'D

HAHAHAA! wow... I totally meant 100 percent... wow... i am such a noob.
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused

As am I. =3
LOL. A horrendous noob at that, sir!

Newbie Noob

Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused

As am I. =3
LOL. A horrendous noob at that, sir!

don't be so hard on yourself... you are not a noob... you are just deliriously confused. HA! I MADE A FUNNY HAHA!
Corky Sugarmuscle
(BRAZIL - 1) vs (ARGENTINA - 2)
WINNER: ARGENTINA
brazil kicks a**!!!!!!!!! cool
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Corky Sugarmuscle
â•­
        ...I know who won World Cup.
â•°

SURE you did.
â•­
        ...don't be a d**k.
        We watched the game together, jerk.
â•°
Man, Uruguay should've ******** won

Newbie Noob

Corky Sugarmuscle
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Corky Sugarmuscle
â•­
â•°

SURE you did.
â•­
        ...don't be a d**k.
â•°

heart

2,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
4laugh great never tought cpain woul be the winner wiii dramallama dramallama dramallama
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Corky Sugarmuscle
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Corky Sugarmuscle
â•­
â•°

SURE you did.
â•­
        ...don't be a d**k.
â•°