Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the refs this World Cup?

Amazing... absolutely perfect! 0.23611111111111 23.6% [ 68 ]
They have done their jobs 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 28 ]
Up and down... good and bad 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 96 ]
Could be better 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 40 ]
Absolutely horrible... they should all be beaten! 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 288 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

it was good, not perfect or terribile

Newbie Noob

zizi567

well i can't really argue with that... i have seen better... but i have definitely seen worse too.
HORRENDOUS NOOB
zizi567

well i can't really argue with that... i have seen better... but i have definitely seen worse too.

yah
there were some AWESOME fouls though!
HORRIFIC NOOB
there were some AWESOME fouls though!

I fouled your mom.
HORRENDOUS NOOB
IT IS FINALLY OVER... what did you think of the world cup?

I want your sword.
LAMA dramallama LAMA
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
No specific game, but Spain winning was the worst mistake that ever happened on the face of this earth.

The Netherlands should have won....Germany, if not.

well netherlands was tough... that is definitely for sure.

Yes, I was very much surprised at their performance this year, their play was MUCH better, being an "eh, okay" team back then and now capable of beating Brazil?

But...they really could have put fun stuff in the Cup OTHER than vuvuzelas to pimp it up.
Also, the referees were nothing if they weren't horrible at their job.

you sound like you know your stuff, unlike most posts on this forum so far, hahaha... jk. But i can't agree more, the refs were borderline ridiculous and when brazil got put out I was sure that the netherlands were going to win it.

Me? Know my stuff? LOL, I barely know the game of soccer, but I'll admit it was the absolutely good-looking players that got me watching it. stare

Yeees, players getting red cards for stereotypes of fouls. Even I noticed that those "fouls" weren't anything major, stuff that's common in a soccer game.

Yeah, Brazil's loss seriously scared me. I seriously thought someone edited the game or something at the time. 8D

Newbie Noob

Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
HORRENDOUS NOOB
Deliriously Confused
No specific game, but Spain winning was the worst mistake that ever happened on the face of this earth.

The Netherlands should have won....Germany, if not.

well netherlands was tough... that is definitely for sure.

Yes, I was very much surprised at their performance this year, their play was MUCH better, being an "eh, okay" team back then and now capable of beating Brazil?

But...they really could have put fun stuff in the Cup OTHER than vuvuzelas to pimp it up.
Also, the referees were nothing if they weren't horrible at their job.

you sound like you know your stuff, unlike most posts on this forum so far, hahaha... jk. But i can't agree more, the refs were borderline ridiculous and when brazil got put out I was sure that the netherlands were going to win it.

Me? Know my stuff? LOL, I barely know the game of soccer, but I'll admit it was the absolutely good-looking players that got me watching it. stare

Yeees, players getting red cards for stereotypes of fouls. Even I noticed that those "fouls" weren't anything major, stuff that's common in a soccer game.

Yeah, Brazil's loss seriously scared me. I seriously thought someone edited the game or something at the time. 8D

well it sounds like you have become a new fan of soccer / futbol... and you are %100 right.

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Corky Sugarmuscle
BUT GO USA!!!

yeah go usa whooo dramallama
GOOOOAAALLLL!!!

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
HORRIBLE NOOB
LAMA dramallama LAMA

the llama go llamas dramallama dramallama heart

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
HORRIBLE NOOB
GOOOOAAALLLL!!!

no itz like this gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll heart

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
HORRIBLE NOOB
HORRENDOUS NOOB
IT IS FINALLY OVER... what did you think of the world cup?

I want your sword.

and i want to get more money heart mrgreen
The most boring WC for a very long time... xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out